Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y Custom Order Wait Time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
we're definitely within 200 miles of a service center. heck, I'm 195miles to Mt.Kisco... Albany NY and all the MA locations are much closer. I guess it may be worth $750 to push this topic.

update to my NH order. Est delivery is now showing in app as "February 10-March10".

I'd really like my vehicle inhand in Feb so I don't have to reregister my old vehicle (old car registration is good through end of Feb.... plus safety inspection, which i'm not sure it would pass due to rust...)
Update to my order;

I've got a VIN and a smaller EDD: (2/18-2/24)

still not decided on going to NJ or paying for carrier direct. either way I think Tesla wants payment prior. I hate the idea of pushing money before seeing/accepting the vehicle: With delivery, I'm not really sure how a rejection would work. Also, investment of a full day of driving for a pickup sets a very high bar for rejection there... Maybe in the end (either way) any 'rejectable' items just end up being service/warranty issues..

Update to my order;

I've got a VIN and a smaller EDD: (2/18-2/24)

still not decided on going to NJ or paying for carrier direct. either way I think Tesla wants payment prior. I hate the idea of pushing money before seeing/accepting the vehicle: With delivery, I'm not really sure how a rejection would work. Also, investment of a full day of driving for a pickup sets a very high bar for rejection there... Maybe in the end (either way) any 'rejectable' items just end up being service/warranty issues..
Were you notified of your VIN by text? Which factory was it built in (11th digit of your VIN)? I ordered MYLR blue on white also on 1/14 and still waiting for my VIN.

@Goobers thanks for your detailed response on my post earlier. Will contact Tesla CSR to have the update/modify link enabled. Currently
You have to manage your order.

When on Tesla‘s site, depending on what is displayed, you can click/tap on account or menu, then account. Log in as needed. You should now see the dashboard. Click on manage near you car that you ordered.

If using the app, from the main screen, you should see manage at the top left, tap on that. And it’ll take you to the website. Again, log in as needed.

Once you’re in the manage screen, scroll down and on the right you should see something about the need to cancel the order. The option to edit can appear just after that, but can also go away.

If it’s not there, then you have to contact Tesla via text, email or phone.

I texted Tesla mentioning that I wanted to change and they re-activated it for me.

You can see the price change for option changes. The price should not change if you don’t make any changes, even if they raise the prices.

EDDs do not change immediately, but will get updated sometime later (few days). Like mine, I made my change in between the IRS’s change and Tesla’s price change later that same day (Feb 3rd), but my EDD only updated today (Feb 5th).

ODD 2/17…?

So uh… I know OD can stand for order date, but what would the second D be? Plus, did you time travel? lol
@Goobers thanks for your detailed response. Will contact Tesla CSR to have the update/modify link enabled. Currently, the only link I see is `Upgrade` under Full Self Driving add-on.. and the message below `To cancel your order submit your request`.

My current order and status:
MYLR 5-seater / Blue exterior / White interior / rest standard
OD: 01/13 ... New York, Long island region
EDD (01/14): Jan-Mar
EDD2 (01/21): Feb 5 - Mar 5
EDD3 (02/06): Feb 18 - Mar 18
*** NO VIN *** yet

Did anyone with 7 seater configuration receive 2 week EDD window? (My OD-1/13,MYLR,blue,7seats,EDD 2/26-3/31)
MYLR white/black
7 seat, 20 wheel
OD 1/15
EDD 2/25 - 3/31

Northern Virginia

I did not see anyone with 2 week EDD window for 7 seater so far. Your OD is 1/13 I was hoping you will get before 2/26.

Did anyone took delivery for 7 seater configuration so far ….