Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any idea when MIC MY LR AWD arrive in Canada?
Well you have already had 2 shipments and the 3rd shipment is onboard MORNING CECILIE which is due to arrive in Vancouver on Saturday (17)
The ship is currently in Tacoma and you can follow her progress on this map.

Having reread your question, I'm not sure AWD is coming from Shanghai to Canada just the RWD. Let me know if the plan has changed.

Thanks, the first 2 shipments are all RWDs.
wonder if the 3rd shipment contain any AWD MYs.
Not sure but my sleuthing says there should be MYPs on that ship as well. I have a vin assigned and it seems to have the same build date of another that has an ETA on the 17th. My delivery is July 4-18 (I’m in Toronto and the ship docks in Vancouver.

For those non Canadians, all of our models are now MIC.

Well you have already had 2 shipments and the 3rd shipment is onboard MORNING CECILIE which is due to arrive in Vancouver on Saturday (17)

Having reread your question, I'm not sure AWD is coming from Shanghai to Canada just the RWD. Let me know if the plan has changed.
here might not be the AWD on the ship because I'm from Vancouver and my EDD got changed from June 29-30 to July 1st-29th just this morning. Also in the Tesla existing inventory, it only shows Model Y Rear-Wheel Drive "coming soon" for Vancouver but nothing appears for the AWD.

I didn't realize the US gets any MIC deliveries? I am surprised that a ship from Shanghai stops in Tacoma then Vancouver.

Canada gets the LFP RWD models from china now. Not sure if thats to bring a lower price model in specifically, or to free up capacity for the main USA market due to increased demand now they all get the federal rebate?
Yes - it is so the US models stay in the US for the US federal rebate. Every MY in Canada is now being made in China.

I was just pointing out it was odd that a ship from Shanghai stopped in Washington before it went to Vancouver (Canada).

Reactions: Mrklaw
Yes - it is so the US models stay in the US for the US federal rebate. Every MY in Canada is now being made in China.

I was just pointing out it was odd that a ship from Shanghai stopped in Washington before it went to Vancouver (Canada).
maybe it needed to pick/drop off something along the way. I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped off few models from China to the States to review the cars for flaws/improvements

Over in Shanghai it looks like CRYSTAL RAY is making her way into Shanghai South.
Since it is quite late in the quarter, I assume this ship will head to somewhere local eg Japan, South Korea.
Actually a little research shows that CRYSTAL RAY is heading for Europe! Probably Zeebrugge.
We need a WuWa video to see what is being loaded on to this ship.

She may follow the recently established pattern of heading to South Korea first then heading to Suez.
We shall see...

Yep same here, date has now narrowed to 28-30 June but no vin or hidden vin.

MYP Black with white interior.
Got VIN today for my MYP! EDD 19-30 June.
Finally 😁
GRANDE TORINO is now in the Mediterranean with an ETA for Southampton now confirmed to be 24 Jun.
Do you think it’s strange that those for a UK ETA of 28-30th June haven’t received VINs yet? When it’s likely on this ship if it’s docking on the 24th?