Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
me too. My EDD is also for July 1st-29th from Surrey. Maybe our cars are gonna be in the next batch after this upcoming one. I wouldn't be surprised if the cars leave Shanghai at the beginning of Q3 and reaches to Vancouver around mid July.
I am this EDD in Vancouver too. Hoping mine (MYLR, no upgrades except for colour - MSM) will be on the Viking Sea but who knows. My OD was May 14th so I am not sure how many orders before that might still be outstanding.

Seems like VIKING SEA is en route to Vancouver, and eta is July 8th. Anyone gotten vins?
A very quick loading process at Shanghai South would suggest only a partial load (certainly less than 1000 cars).
I'm also a little surprised at the ETA for Vancouver of 8 Jul - I have just calculated 3 Jul as more likely, but perhaps there are other issues eg berth availability at play.

19 Jun 23 Summary

HOEGH ASIA which arrives in Zeebrugge on 25 Jun is a possible carrier. Easily checked if you have a VIN.

GRANDE TORINO ETA Southampton 24 Jun. Still not yet positively confirmed to be carrying Teslas but highly likely to be.

CRYSTAL RAY is enroute from Shanghai to Europe. If heading to Southampton she will arrive around 12 Jul.

VIKING SEA has just departed Shanghai South for Vancouver. ETA at moment is 8 Jul. I'm surprised at the speed that this ship was turned round which makes me think that not many cars were loaded onboard.

VIKING DRIVE which departed San Francisco for S Korea on the 9 Jun is likely to be carrying new MS/MX.
VIKING ADVENTURE which departed San Francisco for Hawaii was also likely to be carrying new MS and MX. I'm not sure where she is currently heading to, she hasn't updated her AIS, but will keep an eye on her in case she is heading to Taiwan.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: XHabjab
19 Jun 23 Summary

HOEGH ASIA which arrives in Zeebrugge on 25 Jun is a possible carrier. Easily checked if you have a VIN.

GRANDE TORINO ETA Southampton 24 Jun. Still not yet positively confirmed to be carrying Teslas but highly likely to be.

CRYSTAL RAY is enroute from Shanghai to Europe. If heading to Southampton she will arrive around 12 Jul.

VIKING SEA has just departed Shanghai South for Vancouver. ETA at moment is 8 Jul. I'm surprised at the speed that this ship was turned round which makes me think that not many cars were loaded onboard.

VIKING DRIVE which departed San Francisco for S Korea on the 9 Jun is likely to be carrying new MS/MX.
VIKING ADVENTURE which departed San Francisco for Hawaii was also likely to be carrying new MS and MX. I'm not sure where she is currently heading to, she hasn't updated her AIS, but will keep an eye on her in case she is heading to Taiwan.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
Any info on ships heading to UK Southampton for July? Cheers

What's going on with so much delays on MYLR for Canada? MYLR deliveries were pretty fast when it was still built in the States. Now it's taking forever for China to bring it over. Also, is there a chance they'll assign you the VIN after it reach it's destination or does it always assigned before getting on a boat?

19 Jun 23 Summary

Sawyer Merritt on twitter said out of all the 3000 cars at the factory, there were only 250 cars with North American license plate. Maybe that's why it was loaded onto the VIKING SEA so fast.

https://twitter.com/SawyerMerritt