Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
update from me - VIN received yesterday, registration plate today (WP) which is geographically closest to my home so either based on that or coincidental that the lease company is based around here too....
Either way, its all getting exciting now... unless of course Tesla removes the VIN and reg plate for sh!ts and giggles again!!
VIN and registration also received, delivery date showing 21st Jan - 5th Feb.

I guess that'll be another WP reg M3H to look out for in Cirencester!😜

Reactions: starharbour
So, like many on here got VIN / EDD assigned and pulled on 13 Dec, then received new VIN and EDD allocation on 30 Dec with EDD showing 21 Jan to 5 Feb. No license plate assigned but yesterday see the App asking to make final payment. Seems a bit early. Any advice anyone?
Same with me today. Assuming delivery of say 26th (Titus seems a bit behind schedule) that's £53k x 4% interest lost for say 3 weeks - £122. When do people usually make their final payment?

So, like many on here got VIN / EDD assigned and pulled on 13 Dec, then received new VIN and EDD allocation on 30 Dec with EDD showing 21 Jan to 5 Feb. No license plate assigned but yesterday see the App asking to make final payment. Seems a bit early. Any advice anyone?
I have the same - asking for payment. It seems a bit odd to ask for payment right now. Looking for some advice :)

Reactions: Roger20
Just had a text from Tesla saying my M3H is in transit to Southampton and that they will be in touch when they have a more accurate date for delivery.

Ordered 14th Nov via Lease Plan - Salary Sacrifice Scheme. Model 3 LR in Black with White Interior and 19” Nova Wheels. VIN and Registration Plate both showing in app.

Just had a text from Tesla saying my M3H is in transit to Southampton and that they will be in touch when they have a more accurate date for delivery.

Ordered 14th Nov via Lease Plan - Salary Sacrifice Scheme. Model 3 LR in Black with White Interior and 19” Nova Wheels. VIN and Registration Plate both showing in app.
Interesting, I've only ever had the one text from Tesla with the RN and no further messages, yet the app still shows the VIN/Reg and delivery window.

Mine is also a salary sacrifice, through Octopus, and I've seen a few other posts about receiving sms updates but is it usual to get/not get them? Hopefully it's definitely on the boat!

Sorry what is TITUS?
TITUS is the ship currently on route to Southampton, laden with M3's for the UK, and subsequently heading to Zeebrugge after unloading at Southampton.

Interesting, I've only ever had the one text from Tesla with the RN and no further messages, yet the app still shows the VIN/Reg and delivery window.

Mine is also a salary sacrifice, through Octopus, and I've seen a few other posts about receiving sms updates but is it usual to get/not get them? Hopefully it's definitely on the boat!
I've only ever had VIN and Reg allocation texts, and then one telling me to book delivery (don't worry, I haven't had that one yet this time)

So now my estimated delivery date is gone from the app. The tesla website errors when I click on my car. Perhaps its not on Titus :(
It's probably not of any consolation, but whilst I have my vin/reg, the Tesla website doesn't do anything when I click on the view button and has the wheels missing!

1704217324272.png

I have the same - asking for payment. It seems a bit odd to ask for payment right now. Looking for some advice :)
I wouldn't worry about that. I don't know about HP or PCP. I bought my first M3 last year. I paid cash. But I didn't settle until the last minute, ie two days before pick-up. But I had a request in the app to settle once VIN was received, A good month before the delivery date.

I'm trading it in for an M3H and have VIN and Plate. So assume she's off Cape Town currently ...

Reactions: Jimmyj07