Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m guessing MSC Immacolata to Southampton and then shipped/transported to Ireland from there. Have you had the text confirming your delivery address? i am of the view that is the ship that my M3P is on as it fits with order date and predicted delivery date. Also no Vin here yet. I’m wondering if they issue the Vin about 2 weeks before delivery????
No text yet, cool hope you get yours soon!

As I suspected, idle hands had been at play with MSC IMMACOLATA's AIS!
Good to see Southampton as being the confirmed destination and an ETA of 08 Feb is certainly achievable.

I'm keeping an eye on MORNING PEACE at the moment.
Since yesterday she has been lurking off the coast of Shanghai but has positioned herself as if she wants to head into Shanghai South. Her scheduled itinerary is not very "Tesla-like", but that can be changed at the stroke of a pen. Of note, is the fact that she is already scheduled into Barcelona on 21 Feb.

HOEGH ASIA has managed to increase her speed by a few knots overnight but she needs more than that to be able to make Le Havre by tomorrow.

The GF is now closed until 30 Jan, but there will be cars parked in the various compounds that still need to be shipped in the coming week.

You may recall GLOVIS COURAGE departed Pier 80 the other week, sat in SF Bay for a couple of days before departing to Pyeongtaek, S Korea.
Well, she has now changed her destination to Gwangyang, S Korea. Additionally, I mentioned at the time of her departure that she was heading towards Hawaii but I didn't expect her to actually enter the archipelago which she is just about to do. A bit of scenic cruising or is she going to shelter from some rough weather approaching from the NW? We shall see....

Last edited:
Reactions: XHabjab
Found that was older news 9th jan , although two ships not moving ?
All looks OK at the moment, albeit congested.
GOLD XING is currently holding in the Great Bitter Lake- she will wait until the southbound convoy is clear, then resume northwards. The southbound convoy looks like it has been delayed this morning and so GOLD XING may not clear the canal until late this evening.
BOHEME will join the northbound convoy tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Ok the experts will be along in a bit to give you the right answer.

However I’m due for deliver (Glasgow) on 23rd Feb and I ‘think’ my model Y is on Grand Mark (currently loading in Shanghai).

I did think it was MSC Immacolata - but that’s due in 10th Feb which seems too early.
I guess mine could be on Immacolata - as the earliest delivery slot I now have is 20 Feb. But I will wait the experts response!

Reactions: Mistake Not
All our cars are here somewhere :)
The GRAND MARK being loaded
WuWa is getting better and braver with each video.
The good thing with this vid is that you can clearly see which are LHD and which are RHD.
The next challenge is for him to video the shipping notes in the windscreens of the cars! (Those sheets of A4 show the ship name and destination port of the car). An example from last year is shown below:

IMG_1009.jpeg

Last edited:
Friday 20 Jan 23

HOEGH ASIA
ETA Zeebrugge DELAYED by weather to 24 Jan . She is now making just over 15 kts which is still not quite enough to reach Le Havre tomorrow. So she will be arriving a day later than her expected rescheduled date or 4 days later than originally planned.

GOLD XING ETA Zeebrugge 29 Jan. Now in the Med and on schedule.

BOHEME ETA Barcelona 25 Jan Not believed to have many Teslas onboard. Should transit the Suez canal tomorrow morning.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge 30 Jan. She has resumed her voyage after a brief stop off Jeddah. The latest update is that she is calling at Barcelona on 25 Jan. She should also transit the canal tomorrow and then head in formation with BOHEME to Barcelona.

SEA HELLINIS Possibly heading to Koper. If so, I estimate she should arrive there around 29 Jan, although she is still not yet showing on the Koper arrivals board.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 08 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. ETA now brought forward by 2 days to 08 Feb (although she is still scheduled to arrive on 10 Feb)

LAKE KIVU Departed Shanghai South for Suez ETA 03 Feb. Still no idea of her final destination at the moment.

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb She is presently heading for Singapore. (Looks to be on same itinerary as BOHEME)

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 15 Feb. Departed today from Shanghai South - note my new estimate for her ETA in Southampton.

MORNING PEACE She was originally scheduled to arrive in Barcelona on 21 Feb but she will arrive much earlier than that and so I wonder whether she has a completely new 'Tesla" itinerary rather than her originally planned liner service schedule.

Coming the other way is DREAM ORCHID Zeebrugge - Taipei (8 Feb)

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite and so, unlike others, no ship is ever 'out of range'.

Last edited: