Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, got message from Tesla to select the delivery slot for model Y (for Denmark location) Delivery slot available only after 28 March. My car has already reached to Zeebrugge via HOEGH CHIBA. I do not understand why Tesla needs almost 28 days to deliver from Zeebrugge to Denmark. Does anyone from Denmark having simillar issue?

Friday 03 Mar 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH OSLO
ETA Zeebrugge 06 Mar. Model S/X onboard from Baltimore and 3/Y loaded in Barcelona for Zeebrugge.

GLOVIS SUNRISE ETA Zeebrugge 06 Mar. No Southampton call.

GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Barcelona 07 Mar. This is a day earlier than scheduled on the port arrivals board.

GRAND RUBY ETA Koper on 10 Mar.

GRAND HERO Her destination still remains unconfirmed for the moment but it looks highly likely to be Koper on 13 Mar.

GRANDE NEW JERSEY ETA Southampton 14 Mar.

DREAM ORCHID ETA Southampton ETA 19 Mar and Zeebrugge 22 Mar.

YU HENG XIAN FENG ETA Jebel Ali (Dubai) 10 Mar.

GOLD XING ETA Taipei 04 Mar. She is heading to Taiwan with Berlin-built MYs onboard.

Not every ship departing Shanghai South will definitely be carrying Teslas and it may take some time to rule out any 'non-players.' At the moment the only suspect ship remaining is DREAM ORCHID. We shall have to see where she plans to dock in Southampton to see if that rules her out.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: XHabjab
I just got a call from Tesla that there is a ship arriving at Tianjin Port in the middle of March with first batch of Model S/X to China, and luckily my order is in it:)
K. ASIAN BEAUTY is the only possibility - which departed Pier 80 on 21 Feb. She is presently mid-Pacific. I don't believe her current AIS destination of Xinhui is correct and I thought Xinsha is more likely. I'll add her to the tracking map and we'll see where she goes...

Hi, got message from Tesla to select the delivery slot for model Y (for Denmark location) Delivery slot available only after 28 March. My car has already reached to Zeebrugge via HOEGH CHIBA. I do not understand why Tesla needs almost 28 days to deliver from Zeebrugge to Denmark. Does anyone from Denmark having simillar issue?
I'm also in DK waiting for an M3 that is on HOEGH OSLO, just selected delivery for the 27th. They must really have some logistics problems needing three weeks to get cars from Belgium to Denmark 😞

Any ideas on a ship that will take cars from the Chiba to Ireland .The Delephine RORO ship has been talked about today wonder is there any way of finding out ?

It’s departed today and is due in Dublin on Sunday .Seems like a very quick turnaround to get cars unloaded and reloaded .

I wonder whether any Model S/X are onboard HOEGH OSLO.
She departed Baltimore last Friday and will arrive in Barcelona on 28 Feb and Zeebrugge on 07 Mar.
She must be a prime suspect. Anyone with a Model S/X VIN check here.

PS I'm pretty sure I checked her itinerary last week when she was heading for Baltimore and I'm fairly confident that Zeebrugge did not feature in the plan at that time, so Zeebrugge has been added. Whether this is to move cars from Barcelona to Zeebrugge or Baltimore to Zeebrugge as well, is the question.....
My MYSR is booked on HOEGH OSLO: Barcelona to Zeebrugge, then onwards to Denmark from there.
The car arrived with at ship earlier there

Further development (if we gonna call it development) is that my EDD disappeared from the app and the Tesla account. Tried to get more info from my TA but the comment was “ignore that, we will send you a text when delivery is ready”.

I’m starting to show psychotic behavior, driving to the Tesla store to see if there are trucks with cars on it after the close and so on 😂😂😂
Btw, I got two other people with cars destined for Sweden who got notified by Tesla (different local offices and agents) that their cars are waiting for transport in Tilburg/Rotterdam.

Do all GB cars come into the country via Southampton?

The reason I ask is my car is to be collected from Portbury so wondered if they used that port as well or used road/rail from Southampton.

My collection is booked for 23/3 and I’ve been told I can’t bring it forward so I guess my car could still be on the water. I don’t have a VIN or Reg number yet but do have my collection date and time all booked.

Thanks.

Do all GB cars come into the country via Southampton?

The reason I ask is my car is to be collected from Portbury so wondered if they used that port as well or used road/rail from Southampton.

My collection is booked for 23/3 and I’ve been told I can’t bring it forward so I guess my car could still be on the water. I don’t have a VIN or Reg number yet but do have my collection date and time all booked.

Thanks.
All UK cars enter at Southampton.

If anybody in Norway is waiting for a delivery shortly and has a VIN, it may be worth entering it here to see if their car is on HOEGH CHIBA which is heading to Oslo. In the past, if there have been a lot of cars to be delivered, Tesla have used the port of Oslo and Lillestrom Messe as a delivery centre.

Saturday 04 Mar 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH OSLO
ETA Zeebrugge 06 Mar. Model S/X onboard from Baltimore and 3/Y loaded in Barcelona for Zeebrugge.

GLOVIS SUNRISE ETA Zeebrugge 06 Mar. No Southampton call.

GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Barcelona 07 Mar. This is a day earlier than scheduled on the port arrivals board.

GRAND RUBY ETA Koper on 10 Mar.

GRAND HERO Her destination still remains unconfirmed for the moment but it looks highly likely to be Koper on 13 Mar.

GRANDE NEW JERSEY ETA Southampton 14 Mar.

DREAM ORCHID ETA Southampton ETA 19 Mar and Zeebrugge 22 Mar.

YU HENG XIAN FENG ETA Jebel Ali (Dubai) 10 Mar.

GOLD XING ETA Taipei 04 Mar. She is heading to Taiwan with Berlin-built MYs onboard.

Not every ship departing Shanghai South will definitely be carrying Teslas and it may take some time to rule out any 'non-players.' At the moment the only suspect ship remaining is DREAM ORCHID. We shall have to see where she plans to dock in Southampton to see if that rules her out.

K.ASIAN BEAUTY departed Pier 80 in San Francisco on 21 Feb with possibly some S/X on board for China. I don't believe her current AIS destination of Xinhui is correct and so it will be interesting to see where she ends up.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: XHabjab
Hoegh Oslo is heading for Oslo, ETA 11.03
1677997944565.png

Reactions: Mr Miserable