Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really appreciate the updates

But why don't you know if GRANDE HOUSTON has Tesla's on board?
We don't have any video of the ship loading and I haven't seen a VIN shower that could be associated with her. I also think it unlikely that there are any Teslas onboard because she departed Shanghai South on 25 Mar when I think the compounds had already been largely cleared. There were some RHD cars still to be shipped and I reckon they would have headed off to Thailand on CHANG DA LONG which departed on 24 Mar. Having said that, there are always a number of cars that for some reason or other missed their scheduled ship and so she can't be ruled out completely at this stage. We may not know for sure until we find out which berth she is allocated in Southampton.

Reactions: Leekt0314
It looks like MORNING CAMILLA is going to head first to Thailand (16 Mar) before heading off down to South Africa (Durban 30 Apr).
We still don't know whether she is transporting Teslas to Thailand though.

Lurking offshore and looking poised to dock in Shanghai South is THRUXTON. MORNING MENAD is still out there waiting patiently too.

Reactions: XHabjab
HOEGH COPENHAGEN is loading...

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 10.59.27.png

Loads of MYs went up on the Irish inventory this morning. I snagged one and got a delivery date of Apr 25th - May 10th and a VIN assigned within minutes. Other's getting delivery of Apr19th - May 4th. Could these possibly be on the Houston? Tesla IE are saying they are not in Ireland and are enroute

Reactions: ringi
11 Apr 23 Summary

GRANDE HOUSTON I can't be sure she is carrying any Teslas (and if she is, it's not likely to be many) however she will end up in Southampton on 28 Apr.

MORNING CALYPSO ETA Barcelona 24 Apr Confirmed to have Teslas onboard, currently heading for the Suez Canal.

GRAND CHAMPION is a Tesla charter and is heading for an EU port, after the traditional refuel off Singapore.
Either Koper (30 Apr), Barcelona (1 May) or Zeebrugge (6 May). My money is on Zeebrugge.

MORNING CAMILLA departed Shanghai South for Thailand. She may have Teslas onboard.

THRUXTON is currrently alongside Shanghai South. Her itinerary remains unknown at present.

MORNING MENAD is still holding offshore from Shanghai South and at the moment I don't have her itinerary.

GOLD KOCHAV is transporting Berlin-built MY to Israel (Arr Ashdod 16 Apr) and Taiwan (Arr Taipei 09 May).
She then heads to Shanghai hopefully to return to Europe with Chinese-built Teslas.

HOEGH COPENHAGEN will shortly depart Baltimore aiming to arrive in Zeebrugge on 21 Apr.
If you are in the EU and are waiting for a new MS or MX and you have received your VIN, you can check HERE to see if your car is onboard. (You may have to wait until the ship has departed).

Enter the HOEGH COPENHAGEN competition now! Click HERE to enter. No further entries after midday tomorrow!

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: XHabjab
Seine Highway arriving on 14th at Dublin Port from Zeebrugge. Could this be carrying the Teslas as I have an estimated date of 19th April - 5th May?
I have no idea. I thought this lot of cars was coming from Southampton. They could have been shipped to Zeebrugge from Southampton.
This is a very unusual shipment in many ways and so nothing would surprise me.

I see that MALAYSIA GRACE has departed Nagoya and is now enroute to Yokohama. On that basis I think it highly likely she will be delivering Teslas to Japan.

We have recently seen departures to Japan, Thailand and Australia, all RHD countries. I wouldn't be surprised if a shipment to the UK is in the offing too.

Meanwhile over in the US, HOEGH COPENHAGEN has now departed and is enroute to Zeebrugge. Enter the competition now! It's free.

I have no idea. I thought this lot of cars was coming from Southampton. They could have been shipped to Zeebrugge from Southampton.
This is a very unusual shipment in many ways and so nothing would surprise me.
I was assigned a VIN on the 29th of March. The ship was in Southampton on the 1st -> Zeebrugge -> Sweden -> Norway -> Back to Zeebrugge and now heading to Dublin. With the delivery window of 19th April - 5th May, it looks like a good candidate.

Reactions: ringi
I see that MALAYSIA GRACE has departed Nagoya and is now enroute to Yokohama. On that basis I think it highly likely she will be delivering Teslas to Japan.

We have recently seen departures to Japan, Thailand and Australia, all RHD countries. I wouldn't be surprised if a shipment to the UK is in the offing too.

Meanwhile over in the US, HOEGH COPENHAGEN has now departed and is enroute to Zeebrugge. Enter the competition now! It's free.
Is it normally logical that RHD would follow to the UK?

Do you think they are shipping the S & X to RHD countries now ? or the Y

Thanks Mr Miserable for all your updates!

Are you aware of any way checking whether a VIN is on board Gold Kochav? I'm awaiting a MY LR in Israel with a VIN assigned a few weeks ago - current EDD is 14-28/Apr
No you can't check to see if your VIN is on this ship. However, is it likely to be on any other ship? The answer is no.
This is your shipment.