Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why is Morning Calypso of no interest to us? Could it be that some Tesla cargo will be released to Belgium (since this ship is going to Artwerp?
I'm waiting for my car, China built RWD, edd was Apr 17 - May 1, but now disappeared a few days ago and the status is changes to "Undetermined"...
Any ideas @Mr Miserable ?
Tesla have never used Antwerp - ever.
GRANDE HOUSTON may still have some cars left onboard to be dropped off in Zeebrugge.

Seine Highway arrived in Dublin 10 days ago with confirmed Teslas on board after a very long winded journey from zeebrugge around Scandinavia. Haven’t heard of any other ships landing yet.
SEINE HIGHWAY arrived in Dublin on 14 Apr direct from Zeebrugge (departed 11 Apr).
I cannot believe that 900 cars have been sitting there for 10 days!

SEINE HIGHWAY arrived in Dublin on 14 Apr direct from Zeebrugge (departed 11 Apr).
I cannot believe that 900 cars have been sitting there for 10 days!
Hard to believe, but there has been plenty of transporters of cars moving Teslas out tot the delivery compound in the last week from Dublin Port, deliveries started yesterday I believe. I suspect the 900 number may be a bit high!

Yay, suddenly the VIN for my Model X Plaid was on the Hoegh VIN tracker! Apparently it is on Hoegh Manila, due to arrive in Rotterdam on May 1. My Tesla account still says estimated date of delivery Apr 27-May 11... I don't know how long it takes from Rotterdam to Stockholm but with some luck I guess May 11 is still a possibility.

Reactions: Mr Miserable