Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an M3 on order. received my RN a couple of weeks ago, but nothing else since. I contacted Tesla through website and asked if they had a delivery date, or my VIN number. They said delivery is between 29th May and 17th June, so suggests it's on the MIRAFIORI ship due into Southampton around the end of May.

However, I've spoken to a few agents who say a car has been allocated but they can't see a VIN, does that mean the car is en route, but a specific one hasn't actually been assigned yet?
I've seen VIN's are usually assigned around the time the ship passes through Suez Canal, but I've also noticed others have said they have their VIN and are on the MIRAFIORI, is this normal?

Hi all,
ordered a M3 RWD on the 24/3 in France
Got VIN on the 17/4 (812***), constructed in China
Paid the final invoice nr1 on the 19/4, which also mentioned a delivery date of 26/4
However I never received an email or sms about setting up a delivery date
Yesterday EDD changed from 26/4-11/5 to 2/5-17/5 today

I'm wondering if it's just a shipping delay or if there is an issue with the invoice
I paid the invoice before recent M3 price change and a new final invoice came in and now the app asks for 2k more while the invoice asks for 3k more
According to support it's a bug on their side and the invoice is fully paid still.
That must be really annoying for you. I feel your pain.
The fact you have a VIN means that its on its way but also means that Tesla should be able to tell you where it is.
I think since you have paid for it and were expecting it yesterday, they owe you an explanation.
I would use the chat facility from the website to speak to Tesla to see if you can nail down a delivery date and find out exactly where your car is.

Reactions: WannabeOwner
First thing is to rule out it being onboard a Hoegh ship by entering your VIN here.
Then look at my daily summary for ships heading to Zeebruge from Shanghai.
At the moment that looks most likely to be GRAND CHAMPION.
Once the ship has arrived in Zeebrugge you are then looking for the ship to deliver it to Dublin.
At the moment this feeder service is being conducted by WESER HIGHWAY but it could easily be another KESS ship.
Finally it's very useful to know whether you are waiting for M3 or MY and the 1st 3 numerals of your VIN (eg 818) to give me an idea of production batches etc.
Hi thanks for the reply.
it doesnt seem to be on the Hoegh
the first 3 numbers of the vin 862

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Hi all, I’ve asked about a Model x that’s on the inventory card and says will be available soon, was told by my tesla advisor that it will arrive to Barcelona port tomorrow April 28, haven’t seen any mention of any ship stopping tomorrow on BCN with Model S and X

I was surprised to see GRANDE CALIFORNIA arrive in the anchorage off Shanghai earlier today. According to my notes she is 2 weeks ahead of schedule. She was not due to arrive Shanghai until 11 May and is meant to arrive in Zeebrugge on 13 June.
Clearly her schedule has changed significantly and so her destination as well as her timings may have changed.
We shall see......

Hi all, I’ve asked about a Model x that’s on the inventory card and says will be available soon, was told by my tesla advisor that it will arrive to Barcelona port tomorrow April 28, haven’t seen any mention of any ship stopping tomorrow on BCN with Model S and X
You got me all excited!
However, I can't find a ship arriving in Barcelona in the next couple of days that is likely have MS and MX onboard.
I suspect they are referring to HOEGH MANILA which will arrive in Rotterdam on 01 May. (a previous shipment from Baltimore (HOEGH OSLO) was landed in Barcelona which might explain why Barcelona was mentioned)

Reactions: CitizenKane
Hi everybody. I'm new here. I recently ordered my first Tesla. It will be my first experience with an EV. Been an Audi rider for the last 10 years.

I placed my order on 16/04/23. After 4 or 5 days I already had a VIN number and the delivery period stands on 28/04-10/05. The delivery is for Tesla Bruges in Belgium.

On the VIN checker for the Hoegh Autoliner I can't track my VIN unfortunately :( Can it be on the Grande Houston maybe?

I also only payed the reservation cost of 250 EUR. The financing is by leasing and I need to pay a first amount of 10K but I don't receive an invoice. Is this normal? I guess I will receive the downpayment shortly before pickup?

You got me all excited!
However, I can't find a ship arriving in Barcelona in the next couple of days that is likely have MS and MX onboard.
I suspect they are referring to HOEGH MANILA which will arrive in Rotterdam on 01 May. (a previous shipment from Baltimore (HOEGH OSLO) was landed in Barcelona which might explain why Barcelona was mentioned)
At first I suspected to be one from OsLo that being sent to BCN and called to get an ETA, but the advisor told me “the ship will arrive to Barcelona port on the 28th” then we can request a transfer and aprox 1 week later will be in Madrid . Have no idea, where this is coming from, but discarded the idea o a car in transit from ZEE as it says delivery in port of Barcelona, and a ver in transit would go to Barcelona SC right?

Hello,

I think GRANDE MEDITERRANEO is our ship. TR is waiting shipment for today. Ship left Greece yesterday and arrived to Turkey today. If TR customers get their VIN in a few days, we should follow this ship for German made MY's for Mediterranean countries. The only problem is its original port is Antwerpen, Belgium. Lets wait and see to be sure.
I forgot to mention that I ordered M3 rwd. The EDD is still the same so I cant wait to see if I get my car so soon!!!

At first I suspected to be one from OsLo that being sent to BCN and called to get an ETA, but the advisor told me “the ship will arrive to Barcelona port on the 28th” then we can request a transfer and aprox 1 week later will be in Madrid . Have no idea, where this is coming from, but discarded the idea o a car in transit from ZEE as it says delivery in port of Barcelona, and a ver in transit would go to Barcelona SC right?
SEA HELLINIS arrives tomorrow - she left Zeebrugge on 22 Apr. I suppose a car shipped to Zeebrugge on HOEGH COPENHAGEN could be onboard.

Although I didn't get a hiden VIN yet, my Berlin-made MY order asks for delivery address, id card info and Notarised Power of Attorney document. So it is confirmed that GRANDE MEDITERRANEO is carrying TESLA delivery for Mediterranean Countries. ;)
OK but why this ship? This ship hasn't loaded in Zeebrugge or Bremerhaven, so where did it load your MY?
I'm not convinced you have identified the correct ship.
When are you expecting to take delivery?

Same, delivery date changed to TBD. Apparently on boards.ie, someone said a Tesla agent said our cars on Grande Mirafiori, and will continue to a European port after the initial load is dropped off for the UK.
Very strange that. European Tesla's typically don't route via UK.

IMG_3309.jpeg

Here’s an extract from the boards.ie forum. This seems only to relate to M3 deliveries to Ireland as far as I can see.