Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like we will definitely lose part of the grant here in Ireland, as delivery is slowly shifting towards July and beyond.
Not necessarily, the grant in Ireland drops 1.5k for new applicants from 1st July, but if Tesla apply for the grant at any point up to June 30th they then have 4 months to deliver the car

My latest EDD for M3 is 13-28 June so it's well within the window

There's also a chance that Tesla will drop their prices further in the next few weeks so there could be no change even after July

Last edited:
Not necessarily, the grant in Ireland drops 1.5k for new applicants from 1st July, but if Tesla apply for the grant at any point up to June 30th they then have 4 months to deliver the car

My latest EDD for M3 is 13-28 June so it's well within the window

There's also a chance that Tesla will drop their prices further in the next few weeks so there could be no change even after July
Good to know, thanks for the info ! I am eagerly waiting for my MYLR delivery :)

1 May 23 Summary

MORNING CRYSTAL
Currently alongside Brisbane. Next stop should be Port Kembla.

GRAND CHAMPION ETA Zeebrugge 5 May.

GOLD KOCHAV is transporting Berlin-built MY to Taiwan (Arr Taipei 10 May).
She then heads to Shanghai hopefully to return to Europe with Chinese-built Teslas.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 15 May.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE ETA Barcelona 15 May.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 20 May. Don't forget to enter the free competition! Click HERE to enter.
Nobody entered yesterday - was it something I said?

HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and will arrive in Zeebrugge on 25 May. We don't yet know whether she has any Teslas onboard but the good news is that we can check if any Teslas have been loaded onboard her once the VINs have been allocated.

MORNING CAROLINE She is highly likely to be carrying RWD MY to Canada ETA 16 May. She will be tracked on our map.

GRAND EAGLE ETA Melbourne 15/5 Must be a suspect.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: XHabjab
I just got my text for the same date too. Don’t think I can get a hidden vin with it being a lease car but think it’s pretty much guaranteed to be on grand mirafiori
Mine is a lease company car, so same could be true for me too, actually, so good point.

Will be watching that Mirafiori like a hawk now though, it seems to be ahead of schedule so far, so let’s hope it gets in early.

Bonjour à tous. Vous pouvez également regarder le bateau « Tokyo car » ils sont arrivés à Zeebruges le 6 mai à 11h. Il est rempli de tesla y ... Et il y a le mien aussi 😅.
I am aware of TOKYO CAR ETA Zeebrugge 7 May, but how do you know your car is onboard and that it is full of MY?

I believe this ship is scheduled to move a load of Berlin-built MY to Taiwan (Arr 11 Jun)

Last edited:
My car should have arrived in Rotterdam with Hoegh Manila but EDD to Sweden in my Tesla account is now shown as delayed until May 23 - June 6 :(. VIN number is no longer visible in the account but is still in the final invoice when I open it.
Similar here. Same boat, and today VIN disappeared and May 2-16 is gone.

Interestingly, while the VIN is still gone from the order page, it's still visible in the Tesla app.