Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a text notifying me that my Model 3 LR is due to be delivered on 1st of June. Local center is Newcastle. Suspected my car was on the Miriafori but I e heard delivery is usually set when the ships in the Suez so not sure. Just posting for info...
Also got a text yesterday :) Originally thought it was a bit suspicious though, as it was an unknown number and no emails etc to back it up. Delivery date of 30th May from Glasgow centre. Guess I'm on the Mirafiori as well!

Mine is a lease from Tusker so don't have any further details yet but will try and get a VIN from them

Was very happy to discover this forum recently.
Got a message regarding EDD at Dublin, May 19 - June 3rd a week or two ago. Frustratingly revised to June 12th - 27th this morning!

My initial order was placed back in August 2022 for a M3LR. I was offered a car in November, but wanted to hold off for a January registration. They refunded the full payment and put me back into the queue...... still waiting..... but have a "it will come when it comes" attitude, so all good.

Post for info. Today I received the SMS for delivery on the 26th of may. MY RWD W/B with hitch in the Netherlands. I guess via Zeebrugge so maybe conformation for the HOEGH SHANGHAI. Early SMS and long wait? Unfortunately no VIN yet, it's a company lease and there was a mistake with the tesla account.

How bizarre! Still in Zeebrugge...
We have seen Tesla using Sodertalje recently but previously Wallhamn and Malmo have been used. I can't help but notice GRANDE HOUSTON is currently on her way to Wallhamn from Zeebrugge.
This is kind of crazy, my car is still in Zeebrugge, must be that Tesla logistic waiting for GRAND CHAMPION to arrive with more cars to fill up one vessel to Sodertelje (Sweden)... more weeks to wait!

I'll take a seat in this huge waiting room too... ;)
I live in The Hague, The Netherlands.

Ordered on March 25:
MY RWD Midnight Silver 19".
It is a private purchase and I received an RN number immediately.
Expected delivery time April - June (as it still says so on the website).

I received a standard e-mail on 26 March with the next steps to be fulfilled.
March 27 received a personal email from a Tesla Advisor from The Hague with a heartly welcome.
March 27 the delivery date changed to May 4 - June 28

Today I saw in the app that I had to accept an adjustment to my order by logging into my account. It concerned the agreement that was required from me on the Tesla Vision instead of the Ultrasonic sensors.
I receive a new date immediately after the agreement. It is now set to May 2 - May 16.
And just now my account was updated with the final invoice. It now shows my VIN and the delivery date set to May 9....
I got the SMS today. EDD is now set for may 24th in Tilburg, Netherlands. Since GRAND CHAMPION is arriving at Zeebrugge on may 5th, I guess my MY RWD from Shanghai is not on that boat?

1 May 23 Summary

MORNING CRYSTAL
Currently alongside Brisbane. Next stop should be Port Kembla.

GRAND CHAMPION ETA Zeebrugge 5 May.

GOLD KOCHAV is transporting Berlin-built MY to Taiwan (Arr Taipei 10 May).
She then heads to Shanghai hopefully to return to Europe with Chinese-built Teslas.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 15 May.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE ETA Barcelona 15 May.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 20 May. Don't forget to enter the free competition! Click HERE to enter.
Nobody entered yesterday - was it something I said?

HOEGH SHANGHAI har en reguljär trafik och kommer att anlända till Zeebrugge den 25 maj. Vi vet ännu inte om hon har några Teslas ombord men den goda nyheten är att vi kan kontrollera om några Teslas har laddats ombord på henne när VIN:erna har tilldelats.

MORNING CAROLINE Hon kommer med stor sannolikhet att bära RWD MY till Kanada ETA 16 maj. Hon kommer att spåras på vår karta.

GRAND EAGLE ETA Melbourne 15/5 Måste vara misstänkt.

Du kan följa fartygen på den här kartan . Det är ganska unikt genom att det uppdateras med de senaste tillgängliga data inklusive satellitdata, till skillnad från andra på internet med "periodiska" uppdateringar.
Vet du vilka typer av bilar GRAND CHAMPION har ombord? Väntar på en MY RWD till Stockholm 😊

Hi all,
Swede here.
I ordered my car on the 12th of February, a RWY.
Got my VIN April 3.
The ETA changed 8 times with the last update just last week April 26th, it then changed from "April 18 - May 2" to "May 2 - May 16".
The ETA was completely gone for a fun couple of days ;).

Today late afternoon I got the SMS for preliminary pickup next week!
My guess is that my car is on the GRAND CHAMPION? (ETA Zeebrugge 5 May).
So there is hope! ;D

Reactions: Spid3r
Has the Grande Mirifiori sunk? No updates for 23 hours, and is about to be overtaken by Glovis Challenge!
Hope not, as my car is on it! 😳
So GRANDE MIRAFIORI is entering what is regarded as a high risk area. Many companies have a policy of switching off AIS to make it a little harder for pirates to target vessels transiting the area. I don't think that it is a Grimaldi policy and so it just may be the Master has decided to include this measure amongst others. Other measures include armed guards, barbed wire entaglements, high speed, high pressure water hoses, enhanced lookouts etc.
The good news is that RoRos on the move make a difficult target for pirates. The bad news is that this area is high risk for not only pirates but state supported para military armed forces. In the past this has been directed primarily against Israeli owned or operated vessels but mistakes can be made.
Recent examples include attacks on the car carriers HYPERION RAY and HELIOS RAY and the fatal attack on MERCER STREET.
The AIS transponder is often not switched back on until established in the Red Sea well clear of the Iranian vessel SAVIZ which is known to harbour paramilitary forces.

Hi, all.
I have got a VIN to MYLR order RN118347191 (ordered on Jan the 14th).
The VIN is LRWYHCEK8PC8...
and the EDD is May 19 - June 03.
Do you know where the car is now and when it'll be in Ireland?

Also, I spoke with Tesla CS (because this VIN says that there are 2 seat belts on the rear seats only, so I was worried) and they said the car is still not in Ireland so they will prepare the final invoice soon and then I can pay for it.

This is kind of crazy, my car is still in Zeebrugge, must be that Tesla logistic waiting for GRAND CHAMPION to arrive with more cars to fill up one vessel to Sodertelje (Sweden)... more weeks to wait!
WESER HIGHWAY is on her way to Malmo ETA 4 May. This is the more traditional port of entry for Tesla to use in Sweden

Reactions: Spid3r
Hi, all.
I have got a VIN to MYLR order RN118347191 (ordered on Jan the 14th).
The VIN is LRWYHCEK8PC8...
and the EDD is May 19 - June 03.
Do you know where the car is now and when it'll be in Ireland?

Also, I spoke with Tesla CS (because this VIN says that there are 2 seat belts on the rear seats only, so I was worried) and they said the car is still not in Ireland so they will prepare the final invoice soon and then I can pay for it.
No is the short answer.

I was just informed that my car will go from Rotterdam to Ålesund on a boat. Apparently they've done this before and will continue doing that. A friend of mine who's the sales manager at the local Lexus dealer said that Tesla is the only one doing this here.

So now I just have to wait till I get a new date. 🤷‍♂️
But not from Rotterdam.....

UPDATE: The MISANA is currently enroute from Rotterdam to Havik. That may just be her 1st stop.....

Last edited:
So GRANDE MIRAFIORI is entering what is regarded as a high risk area. Many companies have a policy of switching off AIS to make it a little harder for pirates to target vessels transiting the area. I don't think that it is a Grimaldi policy and so it just may be the Master has decided to include this measure amongst others. Other measures include armed guards, barbed wire entaglements, high speed, high pressure water hoses, enhanced lookouts etc.
The good news is that RoRos on the move make a difficult target for pirates. The bad news is that this area is high risk for not only pirates but state supported para military armed forces. In the past this has been directed primarily against Israeli owned or operated vessels but mistakes can be made.
Recent examples include attacks on the car carriers HYPERION RAY and HELIOS RAY and the fatal attack on MERCER STREET.
The AIS transponder is often not switched back on until established in the Red Sea well clear of the Iranian vessel SAVIZ which is known to harbour paramilitary forces.
That makes perfect sense. Really interesting. Thank you!

Do a lot of Tesla ships do this, like have you seen this before?

No idea of delivery just yet - says May to July. Still waiting on VIN. I’m eagerly awaiting that and looking for any clues!
Hi I'm new member here from Canada! I'm waiting for my MY RWD from Shanghai so I was scouring the internet for delivery estimates and I found some info on Teslarati that might interest some of you fellow Canadians.

There's a vessel bound for Tacoma, WA which is carrying M3 RWD. If you check with Tesla ship tracker, this is likely Morning Caroline. Hopefully the vessel is also carrying our MY orders

Last edited by a moderator:
We have another ship heading to UK! (and EU!)
DON PASQUALE departed Shanghai on 24 Apr for Thailand. I suspect she will have delivered some Teslas there.
She is now enroute for a refuel off Singapore before heading to Barcelona (arr 23 May).
From there she will head to Southampton ETA 28 May.
She is confirmed to be transporting Teslas to the UK.

She will appear on the tracking map in due course.