Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The latest WuWa video shows RHD vehicles being loaded onboard SUNBELT SPIRIT.
This is interesting if only because the ship departed to Ulsan, S Korea, a LHD country and Ulsan is not a usual Tesla port.
This might suggest she will make a second stop possibly in Japan.
We shall see.....

GRANDE CALIFORNIA has now departed. She should arrive in Zeebrugge on 16 Jun. I expect her to have some Teslas onboard.
Loading at Shanghai South now is MORNING CLARA which I expect to depart to South America.

My Model X LR 7 seats have ETA in Europe of April - June 2023 but no news yet (no VIN).
I see no ship from the US to EUROPE, or am I wrong?
The next ship with MX and MS cargo could be the Hoegh Seoul. Right now it is in Jacksonville and plans to arrive in Baltimore next Sunday. Its destination in Europe is Bremerhaven on May 28.

Attachments

• IMG_20230512_211055.jpg
    IMG_20230512_211055.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: Mr Miserable
SUNBELT SPIRIT has departed Ulsan, South Korea enroute to Suez.
The significance of this is that we know there are a load of RHD Teslas onboard her and they would not have been unloaded in South Korea as it is a LHD country. Ulsan is a port I associate with Hyundai, and so a mixed Tesla/Hyundai shipment is likely on its way to.....
The choices are Southampton or Zeebrugge for the RHD Teslas.
If she is heading to Southampton I would expect her to arrive around 10 Jun if she routes direct but she may of course have some Hyundai cargo to drop off beforehand.
I will add her to the tracking map.

On a similar schedule is HOEGH LONDON which loaded in Taicang and will make a stop in Masan S outh Korea before carrying on to Zeebrugge arriving there on 16 Jun. Of course, the good news with her is that we can check to see if a certain VIN is loaded onboard her once VINs start being allocated.

Last edited:
No she hasn't.
Southampton port schedule still shows 17 May and her AIS is still displaying an ETA of 17 May.
I agree that she has slowed down but this could be a result of crew training or scheduled maintenance.

Fingers crossed then, I was going off the tracker but good to know there's other ways of monitoring it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230513_101700_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230513_101700_Chrome.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 57
There is indeed something "wrong" with the blue model y long range. The estimated delivery date for order is now september - October. All other color (made in Berlin) are still estimated may-june.
Sad because my lease company ordered a blue model y lr on april 5th. I hope they will deliver my car in the time window as how it was when ordered (april-june) and not as how it is now. Otherwise I would have gone for black. (I was probably already driving it as I had chosen black)
What might be "wrong" is that Tesla seems to be starting the production of blue Model Ys in Berlin, so they might have reassigned all European LHD orders of that variant for Berlin production, which caused a delay given the slow ramp-up of the new colour. That theory is supported by the fact that the RHD blue Model Y in the UK has the same waiting time for a new order as all the other colours, while the LHD version in continental Europe (I checked in Germany) shows Sept.-Oct., longer than any of the other colours.

Last edited:
Ordered a similat model Y RWD on April 6. and have same EDD. I’m guessing it was delivered to Zeebrügge on May 6. by Grand Champion, and that it arrived in Esbjerg today on Auto Eco (after visiting Amsterdam on the way from Zeebrügge). That would fit the EDD, but still, pure speculation on my part.
Have the same idea as you. EDD just changed from 11-25 may to 15-24 may, pick up in Greve.

Reactions: DanishRover
@Mr Miserable the Hoegh Shangai isn't heading to Zeebrugge? It's heading to Livorno.

I have an MY RWD (MGM) with EDD 1-8 june. I thought it would be on the Hoegh Shangai, because it would arrive at Zeebrugge 25th of May.
Any idea on what ship my MY could be?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-13 at 20.26.34.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-13 at 20.26.34.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 43