Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
14 May 23 Summary

GLOVIS CHALLENGE
has arrived in Barcelona.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 15:00 tomorrow.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 17 May.

I note RCC PASSION will arrive in Koper on 18 May. She departed Taicang on 25 Apr and may well be carrying some Teslas.

DON PASQUALE ETA Barcelona 23 May and Southampton 28 May

HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and will now arrive in Zeebrugge on 23 May.

MORNING CAROLINE She is highly likely to be carrying RWD MY to Canada. Revised ETA probably 18 May. Delayed docking at Tacoma.

TALIA ETA Dubai (Jebel Ali) 21 May

MORNING LINDA ETA Zeebrugge 5 Jun Not confirmed to be carrying any Teslas

RCC COMPASS ETA Taipei 23 May. Now enroute from Pier 80. Almost certainly a Tesla shipment.

SUNBELT SPIRIT Possibly heading for Southampton with an ETA of around 9 Jun

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge on 16 Jun. (Routing via stops in Turkey & Italy)

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
What about the Hoegh Copenhagen ? Moored May 15. in Baltimore. I'm hoping for my Model X plaid, ordered Jan 30.2021 (!)

"HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and will arrive in Zeebrugge on 25 May." That means she will be making scheduled stops on the way to Zeebrugge. In this case Livorno tomorrow and Le Havre on 22 May before arriving in Zeebrugge.

The good news is that she is now scheduled to arrive on 23 May!

If you have your VIN you can check to see whether your car is onboard this ship by entering it HERE
Hi

Tesla says my car is on the boat on the way to Belgium. Surely comes HOEGH SHANGAI (I think)

In the link (My cargo | Höegh Autoliners), how we can search VIN?

I use: VIN LRW...
and the source not work (the system stays endlessly thinking, without any answer)

Can you help me?

Many thanks!

Hello, I ordered a MYP white-ext/black-int on 28/Apr for delivery in Portugal (full paid).
Got an updated EDD to 31May-30Jun after 4/5 days.

Given information I got from internet, I was expecting that this kind of configuration would be manufactured at Giga-Berlin.

But now, according to this thread, my feeling is that my car may be one of those coming in the ships navigating to Barcelona (nearest destination for my country).

Anyone has an idea?
Hi,

I'm in the same situation. I delivery on 28 april from Portugal

Hi

Tesla says my car is on the boat on the way to Belgium. Surely comes HOEGH SHANGAI (I think)

In the link (My cargo | Höegh Autoliners), how we can search VIN?

I use: VIN LRW...
and the source not work (the system stays endlessly thinking, without any answer)

Can you help me?

Many thanks!
If you have your VIN from Tesla (or hidden in source code) you just enter the 17 digits and it will tell you if your car is on a Hoegh ship.
I'm a little surprised that your car is coming from Zeebrugge rather than Barcelona, but this is Tesla!

If you have your VIN from Tesla (or hidden in source code) you just enter the 17 digits and it will tell you if your car is on a Hoegh ship.
I'm a little surprised that your car is coming from Zeebrugge rather than Barcelona, but this is Tesla!
Hi Mr. Miserable,
Many thanks for your answer.

Putting the 17 digits in the search doesn´t appear (see image, please).

I also thought it was strange that it wasn't Barcelona (much closer)

The DDE in the app is 7-21 jun. But my Tesla Advisor says: "end of may"

Maybe Barcelona (in DON PASQUALE)

This is Tesla!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    752.8 KB · Views: 120
GLOVIS SUNLIGHT seems to be lurking off the coast and could be poised to dock in Shanghai South in ther near future.

MORNING CAROLINE has docked early in Tacoma. The port schedule still has her down for Wednesday. Hopefully she could arrive in New Westimnster tomorrow.

GRANDE NAPOLI has docked in Koper, Slovenia.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI will depart Southampton on 20 May to Zeebrugge, however I would not count on there being any Teslas onboard since she will have loaded in Southampton's Eastern Docks.

... thank you ! Too bad ! So I hope for the next ship. The Atlantic seems pretty empty right now .
All hope is on HOEGH SEOUL at the moment. She is in Baltimore too but is destined to Bremerhaven at the moment. That may change if she loads up with Teslas that need to be dropped off in Zeebrugge. If you have a VIN, keep checking here.

Any chance that GRANDE MIRAFIORI will bring Irish Teslas back to Zeebrugge ?

Probably wishful thinking while I am waiting on my MYLR to be delivered between 12 and 28th of June :)
Chances are your vehicle is already in Zeebrugge or Rotterdam, there was a huge backlog up until recently of Irish Tesla's due to revenue being silly idiots

There's a batch of delivery dates at the end of May / start of June for Ireland and once that's cleared a KESS ship will probably bring your car over

I suspect GRANDE MEDITERRANEO which is due in on 28 May.
Dear @Mr Miserable , would like to commend your efforts again for helping out so many.
Found an update for GRANDE MEDITERRANEO - expected arrival time to Ashdod port is 2023-06-01.

Also found some more potentially relevant vessels, scheduled to arrive at Ashdod port:
GRANDE ELLADE | 2023-05-29
EUROCARGO SALER | 2023-05-27
GOLD STAR | 2023-05-23

We would really appreciate your help and wisdom tracking down MY-RWD and M3-RWD long awaited shipments by hundreds of people in our local Tesla community:)

Reactions: DanishRover
Thank you @Mr Miserable
While my EDD is still missing, I called tesla support today, the guy said it's now estimated to be ready on 'beginning - mid of June', so GRANDE MEDITERRANEO seems likely
For the danish members. Passed a truck on the Sydmotorvej, today, heading north with 6 white Model Y. Some had 19" and some 20" wheels. Might be a truck for Greve and/or Hillerød?
Danish update on EDD for my Aarhus delivery of MY RWD:
The window changed friday from 10.-24. may to 14.-24.
Yesterday (monday) it changed again to: 18.-25. may.
Must be close now.

I don't see the Morning Caroline at the port of New Westminster, Canada.
That's because she is still in Tacoma. See here.

Also just be aware that the vesselfinder page you show is only a reflection of the ship's AIS not the port schedule. As soon as the ship puts New Westminster in her AIS as her destination, that Vesselfinder page will show her.

The Tacoma port schedule remains unchanged at the moment and has her departing on Wednesday at 16:00

Last edited:
16 May 23 Summary

GRANDE MIRAFIORI
ETA Southampton 17 May.

I note RCC PASSION will arrive in Koper on 18 May. She departed Taicang on 25 Apr and may well be carrying some Teslas.

DON PASQUALE ETA Barcelona 23 May and Southampton 28 May

HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and will now arrive in Zeebrugge on 23 May.

MORNING CAROLINE She is highly likely to be carrying RWD MY to Canada. Still docked in Tacoma. New Westminster is her next stop.

TALIA ETA Dubai (Jebel Ali) 21 May

MORNING LINDA ETA Zeebrugge 5 Jun Not confirmed to be carrying any Teslas

RCC COMPASS ETA Taipei 23 May. Now enroute from Pier 80. Almost certainly a Tesla shipment.

SUNBELT SPIRIT Possibly heading for Southampton with an ETA of around 9 Jun

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge on 16 Jun. (Routing via stops in Turkey & Italy)

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: XHabjab
Danish update on EDD for my Aarhus delivery of MY RWD:
The window changed friday from 10.-24. may to 14.-24.
Yesterday (monday) it changed again to: 18.-25. may.
Must be close now.
Does anyone know if it is normal procedure to pay in advance via wire transfer, before the car has arrived?
I am a bit reluctant to transfer an amount of that size based on the information suddenly available at my account page.
In Denmark you have no buyers rights if you pay by wire transfer, a lot on the other hand if you pay by card in an online-deal.