Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same.
Waiting for my M3P and got told by Tesla that it would come from Rotterdam to Belgium around mid-May.
Had a call today with an advisor. Rescheduled my delivery from 20.05 on the 24.05. She wanted to reschedule on 27.05 first but I asked if Wednesday was possible.
My car is still in the harbor or "a little bit outside", in Rotterdam. I don't know what's happening because it's in the harbor since 03.05.

I spoke with Tesla Dublin today. The nice lady said that my car RN1183471.. "will come" this Friday. She also said she doesn't know which vessel it is on (which I don't believe) but the invoice will be ready for me in 48 hours she said so I think they will issue it straight after the car is delivered.
In my opinion I will have MYLR (white/black) ready for collection in the app range (19.05 - 03.06).

Reactions: DanishRover
Had a call today with an advisor. Rescheduled my delivery from 20.05 on the 24.05. She wanted to reschedule on 27.05 first but I asked if Wednesday was possible.
My car is still in the harbor or "a little bit outside", in Rotterdam. I don't know what's happening because it's in the harbor since 03.05.
The leasing company today changed the estimated delivery date to July 14th (!) for my M3 ordered on April 17th.
Initial estimated delivery date was May 15th. Tesla confirmed this 2 weeks ago and that I got a VIN allocated.

Don’t understand what’s happening. Wasn’t able to get in touch with the Tesla dealer.

The leasing company today changed the estimated delivery date to July 14th (!) for my M3 ordered on April 17th.
Initial estimated delivery date was May 15th. Tesla confirmed this 2 weeks ago and that I got a VIN allocated.

Don’t understand what’s happening. Wasn’t able to get in touch with the Tesla dealer.
Yeah that’s really strange. My bet is that my car was on the Morning Calypso because it was the first one leaving Shangai one week after mine was built (22.03). Yours should be the same, I ordered a few days before, unless it took more time because of your leasing company. Somehow, mine headed to Rotterdam, I don’t know how and why they would do that since it was in Barcelona.

Can’t understand anything this time : when I ordered my first M3 in Dec 2021 I was able to perfectly track it, and now, I’m without any clear informations.

You may get the facelift Model 3! It's all very secret but I expect them to be shipped from Shanghai in Q3. i have no idea of what the facelift M3 looks like or what features it will have. Do a search on the internet and enjoy the speculation....

Reactions: thenightrain
As expected GLOVIS SUNLIGHT has docked at Shanghai South.

MORNING CAROLINE is finally on her way to Canada and should arrive later today. New Westminster or Annacis Island are the most likely berths.

HOEGH SHANGHAI has popped in to Barcelona. Her expanded itinerary now includes Sagunto tomorrow and then Le Havre on 22 May and then Zeebrugge 23 May.

DON PASQUALE is currently making her way through the Suez Canal and is confirmed to be heading to Barcelona ETA 23 May. She also is due into Southampton on 28 May.

Reactions: XHabjab