Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Further to HOEGH SHANGHAI's movements- she has now departed Barcelona direct for Le Havre. Somehow though she will have lost a day since her ETA for Le Havre is now 23 May which will probably have a knock-on effect for her ETA for Zeebrugge which is currently 23 May also. We shall see....

Somebody on an Irish Facebook group I’m on were informed by Tesla today that their car was on the Grande Mirafiori, if that’s true it seems like Southampton is being used for Irish deliveries still.
Pre-Brexit the Irish cars were shipped via Southampton and then went via road to Holyhead. Post Brexit they have been shipped to Zeebrugge and then crossloaded onto a Dublin bound ship.

The last lot of Irish cars were I suspect loaded on a Southampton bound ship by mistake, because they were then send to Zeebrugge for crossloading and eventually on to the Dublin ship. It took an age. If that has happened again then don't expect an early delivery in Dublin!

it's heading to Zeebrugge tomorrow evening...

GRANDE MIRAFIORI9782687Vehicle (MVE)ITA19-May-2023 20:00Nab40/41Zeebrugge
Yes but as I pointed out previously, you will note that she is departing from 40/41. This is in Southampton's Eastern Docks and she unloaded her UK Teslas in the Western Docks. So she will move to the Eastern Docks to load for Zeebrugge ie her Tesla charter is complete.

That sounds very plausible to me.
SC CONNECTOR is a very interesting ship in that she is fiited with Flettner rotor sails.
See youtube here
Since entering service on this ship the operators are seeing 25% savings on fuel with the sails generally producing twice as much power as the main engine. Pretty amazing.

• Informative
Reactions: Chocochip
SC CONNECTOR is a very interesting ship in that she is fiited with Flettner rotor sails.
See youtube here
Since entering service on this ship the operators are seeing 25% savings on fuel with the sails generally producing twice as much power as the main engine. Pretty amazing.

That is indeed very cool! 😄
Weirdly enough it went up to Bergen, then down to Husnes. Wondering what the next port will be.

GRANDE MEDITERRANEO departed Sweden and heading to Antwerp-Belgium, will arrive tomorrow, 20.5.
Is it possible she will be loaded with Model Y's there?
She is scheduled to hit Ashdod-Israel on 1.6, hopefully with our Model Y's.
@Mr Miserable - will she have stops on her way to Ashdod?
Here is her itinerary:

Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 09.06.59.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Liorbo
Yes but as I pointed out previously, you will note that she is departing from 40/41. This is in Southampton's Eastern Docks and she unloaded her UK Teslas in the Western Docks. So she will move to the Eastern Docks to load for Zeebrugge ie her Tesla charter is complete.
tesla CS apparently told someone in Ireland that their car was on that ship yesterday

Hi everyone :) I am completely newbie both to Tesla and shipping issues. I got my vin assigned two days ago but when I use tracker I have info that it is on

HÖEGH SHANGHAI (SHAN) (Voyage 106).​

Departure day is 22th May from Shanghai and Arrival is 24th May in Belgium (which is I think impossible) I ordered car to Bergen in Norway. Does it mean it will be sailed with next ship or is it already on the way? I ordered my Tesla Y RWD on 29th April. Thanks for any info! :)