Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the deliver date confirmed: 8/6 at 11:00 in Aarhus Denmark - ordered on 3/4
I just got my delivery date as well, 9/6, quite shocked, this is a sudden 3 weeks delay. Given it has been in Esbjerg since last week, what is keeping it from getting "the last mile"?! It is literally 160 Km's away. Around the world by the clock, stuck in Denmark, what the....

Reactions: DanishRover
I just got my delivery date as well, 9/6, quite shocked, this is a sudden 3 weeks delay. Given it has been in Esbjerg since last week, what is keeping it from getting "the last mile"?! It is literally 160 Km's away. Around the world by the clock, stuck in Denmark, what the....
We recently had a diesel truck strike opposing proposed government taxes on fossil fuel transport. I wouldn't be surprised if this somewhere has to do with someone not wanting to transport, or deliberately delaying, these electrical things being carried on their diesel trucks. But of course, this is purely speculation on my side.

22 May 23 Summary

DON PASQUALE
ETA Barcelona 23 May and Southampton 28 May

HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and will now arrive in Zeebrugge late on 23 May/early 24 May.

TALIA has now arrived in Jebel Ali (Dubai)

MORNING LINDA ETA Zeebrugge 5 Jun Still not confirmed to be carrying any Teslas.

RCC COMPASS ETA Taipei 23 May. Enroute from Pier 80. Almost certainly a Tesla shipment.

SUNBELT SPIRIT Possibly heading for Southampton with an ETA of around 9 Jun

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge on 16 Jun. (Routing via stops in Turkey & Italy)

GLOVIS SUNLIGHT heading to Europe.. Could be Koper 11 Jun, Barcelona 12 Jun or Zeebrugge around 17 Jun.

VIKING SEA ETA Vancouver 5 Jun

RCC AFRICA dep Pier 80 to Tianjin ETA 3 Jun

GLOVIS CLIPPER Departed Pier 80 for Hueneme (near Oxnard California) which was a surprise. She does not feature on the Hueneme port schedule which is unusual. I won't discard her just yet but ....

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Hi Mr Miserable

Do you think that the Nocc Oceanic could be a ship with Teslas? It left the north port of Shanghai on April 29 directly to the Suez Canal and after crossing it, it has set a direct course for Zeebrugge, with ETA on May 29.
There are a couple of ships that have this sort of itinerary and could be Tesla suspects. Interestingly NOCC OCEANIC was originally scheduled to Amsterdam ETA 29 May and then to Zeebrugge on on 01 Jun. MORNING PEACE is another, due in to Zeebrugge on 31 May.

Curious to know had your est delivery been pushed out to 22-30 jun or is it still showing 19may-2nd jun?
It was changed straight after my last phone call. Now it is the same as other people here: June 23 - June 30.

My EDD window is shorter everytime they changed it. The first window was about 6 weeks, then 3 weeks, and now it is just 1 week. I hope it is very good sign, especially if Tesla will need to close the quarter so I really hope to have my car before July.

22 May 23 Summary

DON PASQUALE
ETA Barcelona 23 May and Southampton 28 May

HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and will now arrive in Zeebrugge late on 23 May/early 24 May.

TALIA has now arrived in Jebel Ali (Dubai)

MORNING LINDA ETA Zeebrugge 5 Jun Still not confirmed to be carrying any Teslas.

RCC COMPASS ETA Taipei 23 May. Enroute from Pier 80. Almost certainly a Tesla shipment.

SUNBELT SPIRIT Possibly heading for Southampton with an ETA of around 9 Jun

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge on 16 Jun. (Routing via stops in Turkey & Italy)

GLOVIS SUNLIGHT heading to Europe.. Could be Koper 11 Jun, Barcelona 12 Jun or Zeebrugge around 17 Jun.

VIKING SEA ETA Vancouver 5 Jun

RCC AFRICA dep Pier 80 to Tianjin ETA 3 Jun

GLOVIS CLIPPER Departed Pier 80 for Hueneme (near Oxnard California) which was a surprise. She does not feature on the Hueneme port schedule which is unusual. I won't discard her just yet but ....

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
I see Hoegh Shanghai has dropped anchor in waiting area 3 for Le Havre, since yesterday evening. Guessing that is putting a slight delay on her arrival to Zeebrugge, though probably still 24th, albeit later in the day.

My guess is rather that your car is on VIKING CONSTANZA, which is just about to dock at Esbjerg as we speak.
She left Zeebrugge on the 17th, sailed past Esbjerg to Drammen, then Gothenburg, now to Esbjerg. Servicing the Norwegians and Swedes before the Danes, probably doesn't improve the state of our beloved Scandinavian relationship 🙃
Still though, 16 days to move a car from Esbjerg to Aarhus ? Seems pretty steep.

My guess is rather that your car is on VIKING CONSTANZA, which is just about to dock at Esbjerg as we speak.
She left Zeebrugge on the 17th, sailed past Esbjerg to Drammen, then Gothenburg, now to Esbjerg. Servicing the Norwegians and Swedes before the Danes, probably doesn't improve the state of our beloved Scandinavian relationship 🙃
Still though, 16 days to move a car from Esbjerg to Aarhus ? Seems pretty steep.
When I spoke to Tesla Aarhus last week, they seemed confident that my car had arrived on danish ground, being in Esbjerg. But who knows, we need eyes on the ground, some scouts in Esbjerg around the terminal :)

I see Hoegh Shanghai has dropped anchor in waiting area 3 for Le Havre, since yesterday evening. Guessing that is putting a slight delay on her arrival to Zeebrugge, though probably still 24th, albeit later in the day.
The website for Le Havre port was very nice and informative :)

1684841759567.png

So looks like it is waiting for a Pilot boat. Should get there at 16:30 CET.
Estimated departure out of Le Havre is now 15:00 tomorrow, the 24th, so arrival to Zeebrugge probably early/mid May 25th.

Reactions: Mr Miserable