Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Mr Miserable
Just been told today by Tesla that my model y lr is ‘in transit’ and not even in European waters yet. They wouldn’t give the vessel name but stated that it will be delivered to Birmingham nec on 19th sept.

The first advisor quoted 5th sept into Birmingham nec, but the second advisor stated that he must of got confused with the docking dates.
They did confirm that the vessel is due to dock early sept into Southampton!

Could Neptune Horizon be heading to Southampton direct and not stopping in Koper?
No, she's definitely heading for Koper.
I've just checked every car carrier in the Med at the moment (lots) and there isn't anything enroute to Southampton that departed Shanghai..

Last edited:
@Mr Miserable
Just been told today by Tesla that my model y lr is ‘in transit’ and not even in European waters yet. They wouldn’t give the vessel name but stated that it will be delivered to Birmingham nec on 19th sept.

The first advisor quoted 5th sept into Birmingham nec, but the second advisor stated that he must of got confused with the docking dates.
They did confirm that the vessel is due to dock early sept into Southampton!

Could Neptune Horizon be heading to Southampton direct and not stopping in Koper?
This seems to line up with my wife's new company car order. MY RWD in Midnight Silver, the car is now in her app (Via Arnold Clarke) no VIN in the App yet and the estimated dates are 24th - 30th September which hasn't moved in around 4-5 weeks. We are Derbyshire based so car could either come from Nottingham or there's now a Tesla in Sheffield which is closer.

I'll be watching to see where Neptune Horizon heads to after Slovenia but because its a lease its pretty much guesswork and Mr M seems to think the car may already be in the UK.

HOEGH Tokyo finally moored in Livorno harbor. Based on the discharge date given by HOEGH it should leave tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_9868.png
    IMG_9868.png
    140.2 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: Neyluzz
Just asked on the webchat for my Rwd model 3 ill take delivery of sept 19th; they advised it was in production in April, and is currently in Southampton, so that ties up with there being no ships en route to UK atm.
I have an M3 on order, they wanted to deliver to me in 2 weeks ago whilst I was on holiday, and subsequently delivery date got pushed back to 16th September... seems like a new ship might be on the way based on this?

Also new order page still says Sept/Oct for UK.

I've however deferred my delivery since.. I'm osborning to see what is revealed about Highland over the next few weeks (if anything!)

Reactions: Mr Miserable
I have an M3 on order, they wanted to deliver to me in 2 weeks ago whilst I was on holiday, and subsequently delivery date got pushed back to 16th September... seems like a new ship might be on the way based on this?

Also new order page still says Sept/Oct for UK.

I've however deferred my delivery since.. I'm osborning to see what is revealed about Highland over the next few weeks (if anything!)
No ship as far as I can tell and certainly not with any M3 onboard. They haven't been in production for weeks now.
I'm not sure the UK will get the Highland straight away though, so you could end up with a long wait.

Reactions: JupiterMan
Just asked on the webchat for my Rwd model 3 ill take delivery of sept 19th; they advised it was in production in April, and is currently in Southampton, so that ties up with there being no ships en route to UK atm.
I'm surprised that you have a build date of April - that is pretty unusual for a Sep delivery. July, maybe June at a push.

Got in contact with Tesla again.
They said the Model S cars (and X I suppose) that came from Baltimore to Zeebrugge are "stuck" waiting to be loaded in a ship for Greece.
At the moment they don't know when will they be loaded and shipped... I guess I'll wave goodbye to September as well, after failed June delivery, then failed July and then failed August. Lovely 😭

Got in contact with Tesla again.
They said the Model S cars (and X I suppose) that came from Baltimore to Zeebrugge are "stuck" waiting to be loaded in a ship for Greece.
At the moment they don't know when will they be loaded and shipped... I guess I'll wave goodbye to September as well, after failed June delivery, then failed July and then failed August. Lovely 😭
I doubt they will not be delivered by end of Sep but nevertheless it's very frustrating . I don't know what has happened to Tesla logistics recently - must be some newbies in charge.

A couple of things to tidy up - nothing happened at Pier 80, with both ships just briefly anchoring in the SF Bay before moving on.
THRUXTON has turned up at Shanghai South. We saw her in Q2 when she departed to S Korea - let's see where she heads off to this time. I don't think she will be Tesla related.
HOEGH TOKYO has finally departed Livorno to Zeebrugge with an ETA of 5 Sep.
DREAM DIVA should arrive in Vancouver tomorrow, although the lack of vocal & impatient Canucks on this thread makes me wonder if she is carrying any Teslas at all!.

Reactions: XHabjab
On the other hand, this morning a rumor appeared that the M3 Highland for Europe would be manufactured in Berlin.

How far can we believe it?
Well saying it will be produced in Berlin is obviously a BS.

However, it's not surprising it may actually appear in the configurator on the 1st of September, since production started a month ago, and most of the current model 3s have either been sold or reserved.

It's going to be 15th of September at the latest (changes in the configurator always take place on Fridays), but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens tomorrow.

I guess for most of the people and date will be a surprise :)

Hi! Aware this is the UK Ireland forum however the Norwegian forum is dead it seems.

Ordered a TMY White RWD 14th of August with expected delivery 28th of August - 12th September.
Now its 30th August - 14th of september... I've asked the webchat about when I can expected delivery and they said its "In Transit" and had no more information to give me.
I sent an email to the sales rep. that I was first in contact with regarding testdrive and ordering, however no reply yet...
Any knowledge about boats to Norway (Bergen more specifically)

Reactions: Christine69420
Hi! Aware this is the UK Ireland forum however the Norwegian forum is dead it seems.

Ordered a TMY White RWD 14th of August with expected delivery 28th of August - 12th September.
Now its 30th August - 14th of september... I've asked the webchat about when I can expected delivery and they said its "In Transit" and had no more information to give me.
I sent an email to the sales rep. that I was first in contact with regarding testdrive and ordering, however no reply yet...
Any knowledge about boats to Norway (Bergen more specifically)

If you have received your VIN number, you can check if its on the Hoegh ships:

I am waiting for my delivery to Denmark, and MY rwd is in the Hoegh Tokyo which will be unloaded in Zeebrugge.