Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
I've been made aware of GLOVIS COSMOS and her departure to Suez. I don't know her eventual destination and I will not be spending any time on it. I will be back here before the ship arrives in Suez.
I will add her to the map.
I note MALAYSIA GRACE loading at the moment too, however she will probably head to Japan.
Could it be the Highlands for Europe on Glovis Cosmos? It doesn’t make sense that the configurator in Europe says delivery in October-November, if they aren’t shipping some of them now I guess.

I'm on holiday at the moment and so I will not be answering any questions sent by DM however if GLOVIS COSMOS was to be heading for Barcelona I estimate she would arrive around 29 Sep or Koper on 28 Sep.
At the moment there is nothing to indicate she is heading to Zeebrugge but if she was she would arrive around 4 Oct.
She could be transporting showroom or demo M3 Highland.
I don't expect another ship to Europe before October.

Reactions: XHabjab
If I had to bet on what the GLOVIS COSMOS brings, I would say that it brings all the MY that were in the port of Nangang before it passed through it, and as Mr Miserable says, maybe some M3 Highland for exhibition and tests of conduction.

I leave you here two satellite photos, so you can see that all the cars that were there on September 2, were no longer there on the 7th. I also leave you a link to the video that Jason Yang recorded on August 31, where you can see the MY I'm talking about as well as a screenshot.

We'll see where the ship goes.

Attachments

• IMG_20230907_174731.jpg
    IMG_20230907_174731.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_20230907_163642.jpg
    IMG_20230907_163642.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_2023-09-07-16-18-35-61_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-07-16-18-35-61_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 94
Hoegh Osaka also scheduled to arrive Southampton today 11th Sept at 5PM. I am going to assume this is the one bringing the Sept delivery lots.

Though the Hoegh VIN search returns no output. Strange
Read back through Mr M updates and he clearly states Hoegh do not ship Tesla's into UK, does seem odd that Hoegh Tokyo is confirmed as a Tesla shipment with others having their VIN on board for Europe and it is actually calling at Southampton. Who knows, wife's is a company car so I can't check as we have no VIN yet but Tesla are adamant she's getting it between 25th and 30th September.

Read back through Mr M updates and he clearly states Hoegh do not ship Tesla's into UK, does seem odd that Hoegh Tokyo is confirmed as a Tesla shipment with others having their VIN on board for Europe and it is actually calling at Southampton. Who knows, wife's is a company car so I can't check as we have no VIN yet but Tesla are adamant she's getting it between 25th and 30th September.
My friend is picking it up Day after and the team is bent the cars arriving in UK on 11/12th. Thus Hoegh Osaka feels relevant. Who knows the truth.

Update: Osaka is already in the docks arrived at Southampton. Do we have a webcam to view offloading live and verify?

My friend is picking it up Day after and the team is bent the cars arriving in UK on 11/12th. Thus Hoegh Osaka feels relevant. Who knows the truth.

Update: Osaka is already in the docks arrived at Southampton. Do we have a webcam to view offloading live and verify?
Have you been able to try the VIN in the Hoegh tracker? If it doesn't show up then it won't be on it which confirms Mr M saying Hoegh don't ship to UK. We need him back off holiday 🤣

Order a MYLR from Tesla inventory (pre made car) with delivery to Stavanger.
The first estimate was between 18th of August and 2nd of September. It has since been postponed several times, and now the estimate is between today and 26th of September.

Does anyone know if there are some inbound ships to Norway (specifically Stavanger) in the next couple of weeks? :)

Tesla Stavanger has said that they believe it will arrive mid/late September, but I don't trust it.

Order a MYLR from Tesla inventory (pre made car) with delivery to Stavanger.
The first estimate was between 18th of August and 2nd of September. It has since been postponed several times, and now the estimate is between today and 26th of September.

Does anyone know if there are some inbound ships to Norway (specifically Stavanger) in the next couple of weeks? :)

Tesla Stavanger has said that they believe it will arrive mid/late September, but I don't trust it.
Thames Highway will more than likely carry TMY to Trondheim and Bergen. Arrival in Trondheim 18.09. I believe it is likely to drop of cars at Stavanger as well.

Do we think that those waiting for model y’s were delivered last month and still in Southampton?
Strange because about 9 days ago, Tesla told me it was on a ship, not in European waters and due into Southampton early sept. Delivery date 19th to Birmingham next

Do we think that those waiting for model y’s were delivered last month and still in Southampton?
Strange because about 9 days ago, Tesla told me it was on a ship, not in European waters and due into Southampton early sept. Delivery date 19th to Birmingham next
That was my working theory. @Mr Miserable thought it likely to have arrived in Soton on Aug 13. I ordered end of August, delivery was offered from 18th Sept. I’m getting it the week after.

According to the route forecast on Marine Traffic it’s heading for Vancouver. 🤷🏼‍♂️
The directions on the site are often confusing. the glovis cosmos is coming to europe, on the website it says that it is going to china. Let's monitor his movements in the next few days.

Reactions: Badger54