Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm on holiday at the moment and so I will not be answering any questions sent by DM however if GLOVIS COSMOS was to be heading for Barcelona I estimate she would arrive around 29 Sep or Koper on 28 Sep.
At the moment there is nothing to indicate she is heading to Zeebrugge but if she was she would arrive around 4 Oct.
She could be transporting showroom or demo M3 Highland.
I don't expect another ship to Europe before October.
Why don't I see on the map the Crystal Ray ship just sailed from Shanghai and headed to Europe?

Why don't I see on the map the Crystal Ray ship just sailed from Shanghai and headed to Europe?
It’s still there on Marine Traffic
What does it mean on Marine Traffic? What can be seen only on the Marine Traffic site?
its an App that shows shipping movements around the globe. IMG_1335.png

Welcome back Mr Miserable.

Would you say that anything now that’s coming to the UK will probably either be the last M3’s made in Shanghai before they shut the lines for the refresh?
I don't believe any further M3 will be coming to the UK until they start producing RHD Highland versions, which I don't believe is scheduled until Q1 2024
'Old'M3 production in Shanghai effectively finished on 31 Jul.

Reactions: Badger54
I don't believe any further M3 will be coming to the UK until they start producing RHD Highland versions, which I don't believe is scheduled until Q1 2024
'Old'M3 production in Shanghai effectively finished on 31 Jul.
@Mr Miserable
I’m new to the forum. Thank for providing valuable info on the shipments etc.
I live in Denmark and have ordered the new TM3 highland. Do we have any info on the ships I need to follow? EDD is 14 Oct - 8 Dec. Thanks’

The ship to follow at the moment is CRYSTAL RAY.
We know she has LHD M3 Highland onboard for EU.
At the moment we don't know her final destination - it could be Koper (10 Oct), Barcelona (11 Oct) or Zeebrugge (16 Oct).
The dates are my estimates.
At present the ship is in the South China Sea heading for the Suez Canal.
She doesn't yet appear on the tracking map but she will shortly.

Tha
At the moment we don't know her final destination - it could be Koper (10 Oct), Barcelona (11 Oct) or Zeebrugge (16 Oct).
Thanks. Following the ship now. I haven’t got a VIN yet to confirm that it’s on the shipment but I don’t think anyone has a Highland VIN as of now.

Once I have the VIN, is it possible to check if the car is on board the crystal ray?

Ordered Model Y RWD via salary sacrifice, fleet company emailed to say order placed on 18/08, however message from Tesla for order confirmation arrived only on 06/09.
Till now EDD in the app was 2/10-26/11, updated to 1/10-7/11 this morning.

I know it’s still quite a wide range and there are doubts about model Y being already at Southampton, just thought I’ll add it here.

Ordered Model Y RWD via salary sacrifice, fleet company emailed to say order placed on 18/08, however message from Tesla for order confirmation arrived only on 06/09.
Till now EDD in the app was 2/10-26/11, updated to 1/10-7/11 this morning.

I know it’s still quite a wide range and there are doubts about model Y being already at Southampton, just thought I’ll add it here.
Your estimate is for a Q4 delivery and so I doubt it is in Southampton.
At the moment GLOVIS COSMOS is on her way and we don't know where she is heading.
If she were to be heading for Southampton she could arrive around 3 Oct. Just saying...