Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm from Slovenia, what's our best guess? Is my new Model 3 Highland RWD on Crystal Ray or Asian Captain (I ordered the car on 6th September). I know it would make more sense for it to be on Asian Captain, since it's coming to Koper, Slovenia, but my delivery time is from 18th October - 1st November and Asian Captain supposedly arrives in Koper on 22nd, so why would the delivery time be set for that timeframe? Would appreaciate any insight, especially from Mr Miserable. Thanks again!

I'm from Slovenia, what's our best guess? Is my new Model 3 Highland RWD on Crystal Ray or Asian Captain (I ordered the car on 6th September). I know it would make more sense for it to be on Asian Captain, since it's coming to Koper, Slovenia, but my delivery time is from 18th October - 1st November and Asian Captain supposedly arrives in Koper on 22nd, so why would the delivery time be set for that timeframe? Would appreaciate any insight, especially from Mr Miserable. Thanks again!
I don't think there is any doubt - ASIAN CAPTAIN is your ship.
The EDDs are calculated by some bizarre formula in Texas - they can vary wildly, can change often and are often inaccurate.

I also ordered an model 3 highland LR in ultra red, 19" inch wheels, black interior with advanced auto pilot on 11 Sept. My estimate time is 24 Oct-18 Dec coming to Greece. I hope that it will be in Asian Captain, but in Tesla Greece estimate that it will be January to February, that it seems a long time. I read that this ship will dock at Izmir and of what I know highland hasn't released in Turkey. So do we have any rumors, where the specific cars will go???
Thank you in advance!!!

CRYSTAL RAY ETA Zeebrugge 17 Oct

ASIAN CAPTAIN ETA Izmir 18 Oct, Koper 22 Oct

NEPTUNE BARCELONA I'm guessing an arrival in Zeebrugge around 30 Oct. Of note, I don't believe she has a full load.

RCC ANTWERP is heading initially for a refuel in the Straits of Singapore. Due in Barcelona 30 Oct,

If you are waiting for a Model S or Model X, HOEGH TROOPER is confirmed to have some onboard and will depart Baltimore on 09 Oct and is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 19 Oct.
If you have received your VIN, you can check to see if your car is on this ship by entering your VIN HERE. Don't forget to let me know the result!

You can follow these ships on the tracking map HERE.

So I don't think the recent movements at Shanghai South are at all associated with Tesla ie TALIA and ELEKTRA.

It was good to see DREAM DIVA finally dock in Vancouver.
unfortunately it hasn't docked yet, its going from anchorage to anchorage, right now at Vancouver harbour anchorage which is not close to the car terminal, i suspect that they have heavy machinery to unload first, since its canadian thanks giving today, the port might run slow today.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
I ordered a M3 RWD Ultra Red White Interior through our company last week, the company made the order yesterday morning 9/10/2023 and later on the day I got the Tesla confirmation. Got a VIN and delivery date window from Oct 29 - Nov 12 later the same day.

09/09/2023 09:00: Order placed
09/09/2023 12:00: Tesla account activated
09/09/2023 16:00: VIN number available and delivery window

Smooth proces, wondering on which boat the car is :)!

Reactions: JupiterMan
Those watching Shanghai South will have noticed UNDINE turning up.
Her itinerary has been available for a while - Southampton 11 Nov and Zeebrugge 13 Nov and looks very 'Tesla ish'.
I'm not convinced.
I certainly don't think she will be bringing Teslas to the UK since she is booked in to Southampton's Eastern Docks and Tesla use the Western Docks. There is no connection between the two dock areas without leaving the customs zone and so it is extremely unlikely that she will be delivering Teslas to the UK, in my opinion.
Her Zeebrugge booking is also a little 'iffy' but can't be discounted quite as easily. This is where a WuWa video would be useful but in the absence of a video I'm inclined to say she isn't on Tesla business.

The same applies to TANNHAUSER which should pitch up at Shanghai South around 23 Oct.

Last edited:
I have ordered an inventory blue Model Y RWD, est. delivery in stavanger/Norway 27.oct-11 nov. Any info on shipping to this area?
Stavanger, Bergen and Trondheim deliveries are normally shipped direct from Zeebrugge rather than staging through Drammen.
With your EDD it seems likely your car is on CRYSTAL RAY.
Watch for a KESS ship DANUBE HIGHWAY, THAMES HIGHWAY or ELBE HIGHWAY heading your way from around 21 Oct onwards.

Although I possess the VIN and the delivery date is estimated to be Oct. 19 to Nov. 2 (from the invoice the delivery is scheduled for Oct. 27 and the balance of the car has been requested), checking the Hoeghautoliners site with the VIN shows nothing, as if the VIN is incorrect. I think the car for Italy is on the Asian Captain anyway.

Hi, I have ordered a new blue model 3 LR highland, 18" rims, black interior and tow hitch. (Milan, Italy)
09/09/2023 Order placed
EDD is 4/11 - 4/12
no VIN
Where is my car? Cristal Ray? Asian Captain? Neptune Barcelona? At the bottom of the sea?😭
Thank you

Although I possess the VIN and the delivery date is estimated to be Oct. 19 to Nov. 2 (from the invoice the delivery is scheduled for Oct. 27 and the balance of the car has been requested), checking the Hoeghautoliners site with the VIN shows nothing, as if the VIN is incorrect. I think the car for Italy is on the Asian Captain anyway.
The Hoegh Autoliners site only reports VINs that are onboard a Hoegh vessel. If your car is onboard ASIAN CAPTAIN it will therefore not show up.

CRYSTAL RAY ETA Zeebrugge 17 Oct

ASIAN CAPTAIN ETA Izmir 18 Oct, Koper 22 Oct

NEPTUNE BARCELONA I'm guessing an arrival in Zeebrugge around 30 Oct. Of note, I don't believe she has a full load.

RCC ANTWERP is heading initially for a refuel in the Straits of Singapore. Due in Barcelona 30 Oct,

If you are waiting for a Model S or Model X, HOEGH TROOPER is confirmed to have some onboard and will depart Baltimore on 09 Oct and is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 19 Oct.
If you have received your VIN, you can check to see if your car is on this ship by entering your VIN HERE. Don't forget to let me know the result!

You can follow these ships on the tracking map HERE.
Do you know why ASIAN CAPTAIN stop in Izmir? It seems on Turkey webiste Model 3 Highland is not yet available.