Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey,

Any expected shipments of Highlands to Israel in December?
My order says January-February, which makes sense. But January the 1st will mark another tax raise for EVs in Israel, so Im hoping Tesla gonna cope with that by pushing another shipment before that. Maybe? (Pls:))

Hey,

Any expected shipments of Highlands to Israel in December?
My order says January-February, which makes sense. But January the 1st will mark another tax raise for EVs in Israel, so Im hoping Tesla gonna cope with that by pushing another shipment before that. Maybe? (Pls:))
The chances of anything being shipped to Israel via Suez or even the Red Sea are zero at the moment.

Reactions: AlaaM747
MORNING CHAMPION is confirmed to be heading to Barcelona however the big news is the route she is taking.
She is going to avoid the Red Sea and Suez Canal and go the long way round - around South Africa.
Her ETA is now 25 Dec .
This is not economically viable and so as I said immediately after the capture of GALAXY LEADER there will have to be a reallocation of ships that Tesla use for shipments from Shanghai to Europe.

An update::

GRAND DAHLIA Currently unloading in Vancouver.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR Southampton ETA 05 Dec

ASTERIA LEADER Zeebrugge ~9 Dec Not a Tesla charter - part load only to Zeebrugge.

MORNING CHAMPION Barcelona ~ 25 Dec Note: 10 day delay, this will make Q4 deliveries very difficult to achieve.

You can follow these ships on the tracking map HERE.

MORNING CHAMPION is confirmed to be heading to Barcelona however the big news is the route she is taking.
She is going to avoid the Red Sea and Suez Canal and go the long way round - around South Africa.
Her ETA is now 25 Dec .
This is not economically viable and so as I said immediately after the capture of GALAXY LEADER there will have to be a reallocation of ships that Tesla use for shipments from Shanghai to Europe.
I was a bit confused by this bc I wasn't aware of the backstory... here's the original report on the GALAXY LEADER hijacking:
Yemen’s Houthi rebels seize cargo ship in Red Sea and call Israeli vessels ‘legitimate targets’

For Model S & X, anyone who knows the next scheduled shipment from Dundalk to what I believe is the usual destination port Zeebrugge? I see Morning Lady arriving today. Then there is Tijuca on 10 December. Patriot is right now also in Dundalk but will go to Antwerp and I see also Glovis Cougar there in Baltimore but do not know the destination.

Just desperately trying to understand if my CH MX order with free SuC transfer will realise before last date on 31 December?

For Model S & X, anyone who knows the next scheduled shipment from Dundalk to what I believe is the usual destination port Zeebrugge? I see Morning Lady arriving today. Then there is Tijuca on 10 December. Patriot is right now also in Dundalk but will go to Antwerp and I see also Glovis Cougar there in Baltimore but do not know the destination.

Just desperately trying to understand if my CH MX order with free SuC transfer will realise before last date on 31 December?
In the past they have been shipped from Baltimore rather than Dundalk but I haven't had a whisper of anything this quarter.

In the past they have been shipped from Baltimore rather than Dundalk but I haven't had a whisper of anything this quarter.
Thanks for the reply. I find it very odd if Tesla would miss out on the year end cash from all the European MS & MX orders when they introduced all the Sales levers in Q3 & Q4: Significant reduction in price, followed by free FSD transfer up to September end, followed by free SuC transfer in October up to year end. I would think need is for at least 2 vessels but it may run late with Christmas holidays coming up in 3 weeks, unless we do not see any movements soon?

Anyone that has received a VIN in the app for an undelivered MS or MX order in the past month or so?

Thanks for the reply. I find it very odd if Tesla would miss out on the year end cash from all the European MS & MX orders when they introduced all the Sales levers in Q3 & Q4: Significant reduction in price, followed by free FSD transfer up to September end, followed by free SuC transfer in October up to year end. I would think need is for at least 2 vessels but it may run late with Christmas holidays coming up in 3 weeks, unless we do not see any movements soon?

Anyone that has received a VIN in the app for an undelivered MS or MX order in the past month or so?
What is most annoying is that if Tesla don't deliver by the end of the quarter then the offer is void ie they give you an offer - order now and get free supercharging for a year (or whatever) and if they don't deliver the car by the end of the quarter they don't have to give you any supercharging! What a con!

What is most annoying is that if Tesla don't deliver by the end of the quarter then the offer is void ie they give you an offer - order now and get free supercharging for a year (or whatever) and if they don't deliver the car by the end of the quarter they don't have to give you any supercharging! What a con!
Yes, exactly so! Tesla will then still be able to get the 250 EUR/CHF per cancelled order for free but this will come to a cost of a bunch of highly upset customers that instead may look for alternatives. I will not take delivery if I cannot transfer my free SuC and I know that we are many in the same situation.

Time will tell but it would be an extraordinary if Tesla will not honor the agreement like in the US/CA amendments and leave the Q4 cash on the table. It can only happen as I see if they have been constrained in the MS & MX production somehow?

• Informative
Reactions: navguy12
Rumours of Model 3 Highland arriving in the UK in early January continue.
Over a week ago @Temboa suggested to me that TITUS which arrives in Southampton on 14 Jan, may fit the bill.
I wasn't entirely convinced because we haven't had any indication that RHD production will commence before January however there appears to be a lull in production at the moment. Could this be a straightforward production line upgrade or be because a RHD production line is being established?
TITUS is currently scheduled to depart Shanghai South on 12 Dec and if we see shipments to Japan and Australia around this date too then this would probably be the clue to suggest RHD production has started and TITUS is indeed likely to be carrying Model 3 Highland to the UK.
Clearly a WuWa video would be a bonus!
I believe TITUS is likely to be carrying a Hyundai/Kia shipment too and so the numbers of UK bound M3 may not be high.
So, in summary, I remain sceptical that TITUS will be bringing M3 Highland to the UK unless I see shipments to Japan and Australia departing around the same time as TITUS, or I see a WuWa video confirming that RHD production has commenced.
Regardless of the UK shipment, her next stop is Zeebrugge on 16 Jan and so it's highly likely that she will be carrying LHD M3 Highland to EU markets.

Last edited:
Hey,

Any idea if the JIUYANG BLOSSOM is going to EU ?
This boat was previously named Hoegh Bangkok (already used by Tesla) but it's name changed after being sold end of october.
It has been docked at the port of Shanghai South for 24 hours now

Hey,

Any idea if the JIUYANG BLOSSOM is going to EU ?
This boat was previously named Hoegh Bangkok (already used by Tesla) but it's name changed after being sold end of october.
It has been docked at the port of Shanghai South for 24 hours now
I am aware of her but I have not located an itinerary for her yet. It will be her first voyage under her new owners.
I would not normally expect her to head to EU although at the moment I suspect there is some frantic sub-chartering going on to avoid he use of Israeli connected ships. This is because of the capture of GALAXY LEADER in the Red Sea last month, necessitating ships with Israeli connections avoiding the area - hence MORNING CHAMPION adding 10,000 miles to her voyage by going around S Africa.

In response to what Mr. Miserable comments, here are a couple of satellite photos where you can see that cars are arriving at the South Port of Shanghai. Only a Wu Wa video would clear up our doubts, but it's something. On November 29, the parking lot was empty and yesterday we already had quite a few cars.

Attachments

• IMG_20231203_111318.jpg
    IMG_20231203_111318.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20231203_111032.jpg
    IMG_20231203_111032.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 18
I am aware of her but I have not located an itinerary for her yet. It will be her first voyage under her new owners.
I would not normally expect her to head to EU although at the moment I suspect there is some frantic sub-chartering going on to avoid he use of Israeli connected ships. This is because of the capture of GALAXY LEADER in the Red Sea last month, necessitating ships with Israeli connections avoiding the area - hence MORNING CHAMPION adding 10,000 miles to her voyage by going around S Africa.
Hello Mr Miserable and sorry for this question if it has been already asked previously (I’ve read the thread but not sure) : Is there a way to know on which boat is my car with the VIN?
Thanks for all the infos you are providing to us.