Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ASIAN EMPEROR has just departed Shanghai South for Japan. Her first stop will be Kobe and and I suspect her next stop after that will be Yokohama.
She will probably have loaded a decent number of RHD M3 & MY.
TITUS is presently making her way to Shanghai South and is due to arrive on Fri night/early Sat morning.

Reactions: Nikow
ASIAN EMPEROR has just departed Shanghai South for Japan. Her first stop will be Kobe and and I suspect her next stop after that will be Yokohama.
She will probably have loaded a decent number of RHD M3 & MY.
TITUS is presently making her way to Shanghai South and is due to arrive on Fri night/early Sat morning.

That was what I thought too, but no sat images to confirm this.
I confirm that Asian Emperor is going to Japan after Korean (see attached) to probably unload RHD Teslas

Attachments

• AsianEmperor.PNG
    AsianEmperor.PNG
    42.5 KB · Views: 46
Can see TITUS in the WuWa video. That coupled with thousands of RHD Teslas parked up certainly suggest a high probability that TITUS is heading for UK in the coming days. @Mr Miserable at what stage will we know if this is the case? I assume once TITUS sets sail? Is the route likely to be through Suez?

Correction, that is PORGY not TITUS, relooked at video. Presumably TITUS is arriving shortly though.

Last edited:
Can see TITUS in the WuWa video. That coupled with thousands of RHD Teslas parked up certainly suggest a high probability that TITUS is heading for UK in the coming days. @Mr Miserable at what stage will we know if this is the case? I assume once TITUS sets sail? Is the route likely to be through Suez?

Correction, that is PORGY not TITUS, relooked at video. Presumably TITUS is arriving shortly though.
Yes that wasn't TITUS in the video.
Attached the TITUS schedule.

Only ways to be 100% sure TITUS will be Tesla related is to have satellites views after he left or hope for a WuWa video. But there is a high chance.

Attachments

• TITUS.PNG
    TITUS.PNG
    20.6 KB · Views: 20
Yes that wasn't TITUS in the video.
Attached the TITUS schedule.

Only ways to be 100% sure TITUS will be Tesla related is to have satellites views after he left or hope for a WuWa video. But there is a high chance.
thanks Nikow.
So i assume my M3 Highland order will either be fulfilled by TITUS or the next shipment as Tesla give an estimate of 11 Jan - 28 Feb. TITUS arrives UK on 14 Jan so i guess 11 Jan is impossible but fingers crossed this means delivery in early part of that estimated window.
Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Rustybkts
Totally nothing to do with shipping, but I wonder why most of these cars have a chrome trim? I can see some black trims but it appears like 95% are chrome? Looking at the Tesla (UK) website when ordering a car, I can't even configure it in a chrome trim? (Hope I get in the 5% of black trims lol)
It’s white protective film, will be peeled off before delivery

Reactions: nova56
Apologies for using this thread but feel it is related to shipping, or actually absence of shipping and would like to inform people waiting for MS & MX deliveries.

After receiving strange feedback from Tesla Sales, I came to conclusion that the free SuC was a trick to clean out inventory. Tesla of course knew at the time of sending us this offer that no vessels will come to Europe this year. This is a quite cold hammered financial planning with no concern to existing base of many loyal customers. However, now let’s turn these methods around to Tesla!

As I read the contract, we have the rights to step away from commercial impact all the way up to delivery of the car (apart from the booking fee of 250 EUR, which we already “lost” at the time of order).

To put max pressure on Tesla to get a revised free SuC transfer agreement through in EMEA (Europe) like was done in US & CA, where Tesla will honor the conditions also for deliveries in 2024, I believe it is better for all of us to keep the order up to delivery even if that is in 2024. At that point in time, if we are hundreds or even thousands of people across Europe not taking the delivery of our cars, Tesla will sit with a lot of costly inventory to manage and cars that quickly will get outdated (front camera, 2024 VIN anyone…?). In that situation, I believe that EMEA Sales will get soft and feel the need to put the same revised honor transfer agreement in place for all of us like in US & CA.

If we all would cancel already now, Tesla has less commercial obligations (orders) to fulfil and will adjust production and shipments to lower risk for costly inventory. Just my 2 cents and why I will keep my order up to delivery to put max pressure and see how Tesla then acts when risk for losses are at play.

Reactions: Roger20
Apologies for using this thread but feel it is related to shipping, or actually absence of shipping and would like to inform people waiting for MS & MX deliveries.
After receiving strange feedback from Tesla Sales, I came to conclusion that the free SuC was a trick to clean out inventory. Tesla of course knew at the time of sending us this offer that no vessels will come to Europe this year. This is a quite cold hammered financial planning with no concern to existing base of many loyal customers. However, now let’s turn these methods around to Tesla!

As I read the contract, we have the rights to step away from commercial impact all the way up to delivery of the car (apart from the booking fee of 250 EUR, which we already “lost” at the time of order).

To put max pressure on Tesla to get a revised free SuC transfer agreement through in EMEA (Europe) like was done in US & CA, where Tesla will honor the conditions also for deliveries in 2024, I believe it is better for all of us to keep the order up to delivery even if that is in 2024. At that point in time, if we are hundreds or even thousands of people across Europe not taking the delivery of our cars, Tesla will sit with a lot of costly inventory to manage and cars that quickly will get outdated (front camera, 2024 VIN anyone…?). In that situation, I believe that EMEA Sales will get soft and feel the need to put the same revised honor transfer agreement in place for all of us like in US & CA.

If we all would cancel already now, Tesla has less commercial obligations (orders) to fulfil and will adjust production and shipments to lower risk for costly inventory. Just my 2 cents and why I will keep my order up to delivery to put max pressure and see how Tesla then acts when risk for losses are at play.

I think you should start a completely new thread on this important subject.

Reactions: navguy12
An update::

ASTERIA LEADER Zeebrugge 10 Dec Not a Tesla charter - part load only to Zeebrugge.

MORNING CHAMPION Barcelona ~ 25 Dec Note: 10 day delay, this will make Q4 deliveries very difficult to achieve. Zeebrugge - 31 Dec

TITUS Southampton 14 Jan & Zeebrugge 16 Jan. Currently loading at Shanghai South including first shipment of RHD M3 Highland for UK. I believe a 2nd shipment will arrive around 5 Feb.

MALAYSIA GRACE Currently making her way to Shanghai South. More for Japan?

You can follow these ships on the tracking map HERE.

Last edited:
Reactions: XHabjab and Roger20
TITUS Southampton 14 Jan & Zeebrugge 16 Jan. Currently loading at Shanghai South including first shipment of RHD M3 Highland for UK. I believe a 2nd shipment will arrive around 5 Feb
Ordered 19th October so this is hopefully good news - thanks @Mr Miserable
Once it's on its way can anyone say at what point or whether on the voyage the VIN gets allocated to develop the order process?
I suppose there is still the uncertainty as to whether it will go via the Sue Canal or have the voyage extended around the Cape.

Ordered 19th October so this is hopefully good news - thanks @Mr Miserable
Once it's on its way can anyone say at what point or whether on the voyage the VIN gets allocated to develop the order process?
I suppose there is still the uncertainty as to whether it will go via the Sue Canal or have the voyage extended around the Cape.
I think it will route via Suez.
VIN should be allocated shortly after ship departs.
Search on this forum on how to find your hidden VIN.
Official VIN and Reg notification will normally occur around 2 weeks prior to delivery.

Reactions: Roger20
An update::

ASTERIA LEADER Zeebrugge 10 Dec Not a Tesla charter - part load only to Zeebrugge.

MORNING CHAMPION Barcelona ~ 25 Dec Note: 10 day delay, this will make Q4 deliveries very difficult to achieve. Zeebrugge - 31 Dec

TITUS Southampton 14 Jan & Zeebrugge 16 Jan. Currently loading at Shanghai South including first shipment of RHD M3 Highland for UK. I believe a 2nd shipment will arrive around 5 Feb.

MALAYSIA GRACE Currently making her way to Shanghai South. More for Japan?

You can follow these ships on the tracking map HERE.
Would there be any chance that Titus will have cars for the Irish market as well or does it need to go to Zeebrugge direct for Irish cars?

New video from WuWa :
"The TITUS arrived at Shanghai Southport on December 9 and emptied the stock of Teslas at Shanghai Southport. This may be the last shipment of Teslas to be exported this year, and most of the Teslas in this shipment are right-hand drive Teslas."

Reactions: Mark89052