Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's definitely a theme of conflicting information....

I'm leasing my car through Tusker and Tusker seem to think (as of 31 Dec) that my car is "Awaiting build slot" and EDD is "Late Feb 2024".
Tesla have issued me a VIN and a Reg number. All signs point to the car being on TITUS.
I believe the latter, but no way to 100% know.....

Hoegh Trapper leaving Valetta (Malta) after unloading earlier this morning. My RWD black Model 3 is in it (NL).
IMG_8414.jpeg

Reactions: Jimmyj07
It certainly isn't smooth sailing with these Tesla orders
No, I was prepared for it based on everything I’ve heard but it’s annoying when their app is telling me one thing and their customer support are telling me something completely different.

I haven’t selected any additional options, just a LR in white.

I just hope they haven’t just gave my car away to someone else because I told them I’d be out of the country for a couple of weeks.

Thanks, I’m hoping he’s wrong, sorry to worry everyone but I thought it better to let everybody know anyway in case he’s right and there might be people in the same boat as me.
Brian,
I'm in the same situation, been ship watching for days. ROI delivery. Ordered 12 October delivery dates showing as 18/01 to 02/02. VIN assigned last week. I am hoping its on Titus (or perhaps even morning champion???) as to meet the dates it has to be. No registration plates / numbers showing on the app just yet.

No, I was prepared for it based on everything I’ve heard but it’s annoying when their app is telling me one thing and their customer support are telling me something completely different.

I haven’t selected any additional options, just a LR in white.

I just hope they haven’t just gave my car away to someone else because I told them I’d be out of the country for a couple of weeks.
I spoke with my contact and I don't think they would do that, you have 7 days to pick up the car after the DD they give you otherwise they will assign to some one else. And as you don't have a DD yet I don't see how they would be able to reassign.

Also think in ROI they can't pre assign reg plates until 24 - 48 hours prior to pick up date.

I'm hoping the car is on morning champion too it's just arrived in Belgium.

Reactions: Brian O
I spoke with my contact and I don't think they would do that, you have 7 days to pick up the car after the DD they give you otherwise they will assign to some one else. And as you don't have a DD yet I don't see how they would be able to reassign.

Also think in ROI they can't pre assign reg plates until 24 - 48 hours prior to pick up date.

I'm hoping the car is on morning champion too it's just arrived in Belgium.
Thanks, I’m hoping the guy I spoke to in Tesla is wrong and I’ll get it before I go away.

Reactions: Jimmyj07
Anyone know how the ROI cars get from Zeebrugge to Ireland? Mainly out of interest more than anything.
Last year they were unloaded in Zeebrugge, sat there dockside for a few days and then loaded onto a smaller carrier like KESS Wesser Highway. Then they were unloaded in Dublin and moved a compound. From there they were loaded on trucks and brought to NVD Baldonnell for preparation and delivery. All these steps take time. Note last year many cars took 3-4 weeks from Zeebruggee arrival to delivery.

Last year they were unloaded in Zeebrugge, sat there dockside for a few days and then loaded onto a smaller carrier like KESS Wesser Highway. Then they were unloaded in Dublin and moved a compound. From there they were loaded on trucks and brought to NVD Baldonnell for preparation and delivery. All these steps take time. Note last year many cars took 3-4 weeks from Zeebruggee arrival to delivery.
Nice one thanks for the details 👍 yeah sounds like a complicated process... So I would have thought any ROI orders with 18th Jan - 2nd Feb would most likely be on morning champion

Is there a way to know when is the next shipment to United arab emirates (dubai)? Please help
From my little experience Tesla often uses Northern port to load UAE orders - you will find a lot of ships coming that way, that is why it is not easy to pick up the right one. Looking at your estimated delivery date it seems to me that you have not been assigned VIN yet, haven't you? Once VIN assigned it will be possible to figure out what ship your Tesla on

For ROI buyers waiting on cars off Titus and have received VIN # . Has Tesla's Delivery Advisor contacted you yet ? .
Received email this morning from my
" Delivery Advisor " and waiting on his reply on actual delivery dates .
Not expecting to much clarity just yet until later in the month but no harm in asking

For ROI buyers waiting on cars off Titus and have received VIN # . Has Tesla's Delivery Advisor contacted you yet ? .
Not expecting to much clarity just yet until later in the month but no harm in asking
Hi yeah had several emails back and forth asking the same question but no additional details gained. Let me know if you hear anything

Have a VIN but nope not had any mail!
You planning to pay balance for car shortly?

I’m in the ROI & I’ve had no contact from Tesla and I have a vin.