Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3 SR Highland ordered the end of October in Ireland. Have a VIN and delivery date in the app of 17th Jan to 01st Feb. Got an email today to sign the SEAI approval form which stated delivery is likely to be mid February. Contacted them on chat with regards to deliveries and they stated last week in January or early February for Ireland. Asked for a more accurate date and they said they have no exact details on when the cars will be in or what ship they are on so can't provide an accurate date. In conclusion they don't seem to have any more detail than we do. Have replied to the email requesting a date so will keep ye posted if I get anything more accurate!

I rang them today and they said no chance of delivery a car that I ordered , hasn't been shipped yet {m3. lr rhd standard + stealth grey} this is a f joke ordered mid nov and now they saying maybe mid march , and offering me a different pre build which they said they have loads and the boat where is the logic here this is my first and last Tesla for sure !!!

I rang them today and they said no chance of delivery a car that I ordered , hasn't been shipped yet {m3. lr rhd standard + stealth grey} this is a f joke ordered mid nov and now they saying maybe mid march , and offering me a different pre build which they said they have loads and the boat where is the logic here this is my first and last Tesla for sure !!!
What timeline were you given when you ordered. Website shows 25 weeks for that spec

I ordered in October and still no vin so we just have to wait. Keep your eye on inventory after the boat has docked. That's how I got my existing car in 2020 as I don't think they are hot on matching orders with stock.

I'm in ROI and have a VIN + delivery date of 17th Jan - 1st Feb. From what I hear this delivery date is wrong though and mid-February is the real expected delivery date. Also, I believe they will be delivered to Zeebrugge (Belgium not UK), because they need to be imported through the EU.

I'm in ROI and have a VIN + delivery date of 17th Jan - 1st Feb. From what I hear this delivery date is wrong though and mid-February is the real expected delivery date. Also, I believe they will be delivered to Zeebrugge (Belgium not UK), because they need to be imported through the EU.
Cool, yeah Zeebrugge seems to be the place that ship I mentioned is heading there now. I'm hopeful more than anything that the earlier delivery date isn't too far wrong, but hey could be.

When I spoke to my delivery contact they seemed to think it could be Jan but there maybe something going on in Feb some kind of event or something.

Reactions: ColR and Brian O
Like you, I’ve decided to bite the bullet and pay the balance off in advance. The Tesla comms seem a bit random. Got a text yesterday asking me if I still want to pay cash or do finance while my account shows everything paid. SMH

Are the collection points shown in the App reliable? Mine shoes Bluewater and if that’s the case I’d rather collect myself as it’s just a 20 min drive from Blackheath.

Surprised with the registrations though. Was expecting a London memory tag but getting a G prefix from Maidstone DVLA.
Collection point in the app should be accurate but I guess they will confirm when you book your collection. I'll be collecting from Bluewater as well, it's over in the back of the yellow car park ground level.

Would've also liked a London tag but I got GL, seems to be the prefix for Bluewater. Not too fussed though!

You in ROI? I'm really only guessing/hoping that this ship picking up Tesla and tanning then back to Dublin pue speculation... I know a few on here from ROI do have their VInS and delivery dates from 17th Jan hence thinking the above
Yes ROI. That’s why I’m worried plenty ppl got theirs vins and I have been told by Tesla to forgot about a delivery Jan/Feb

Reactions: Jimmyj07
Does anyone know how long it usually takes for a lease company to deliver the car once it’s been offloaded at Southampton?

Not sure if the lease company will put it on a truck direct from the port or if the car goes to a Tesla collection point where the lease company pick it up from?

Don't worry about Mr. Miserable, he will be back soon, he is just taking a well-deserved rest ;)

In the meantime, here's an update.

HOEGH TRAPPER, Zeebrugge 9 Jan. Confirmed that it transports Teslas. Dutch, German and French buyers among others have received their VIN from this ship. If you have a VIN assigned and want to check if your car is being transported by this ship, look it up through this link...

Cargo Tracking | RoRo tracking | Höegh Autoliners

It is currently sailing through the North Atlantic, parallel to the Spanish coast towards its next destination, Zeebrugge.

TITUS Southampton 17 Jan & Zeebrugge 20 Jan. Sailing through the South Atlantic Ocean, it seems that it has made up some time and according to its transponder it would arrive in Southampton early on the 17th.

GLOVIS SUMMIT, it is sailing through the Indian Ocean very close to the Cape of Good Hope. Its final destination is Barcelona, where it will arrive on January 20. This ship is scheduled to unload up to 5000 Teslas in Barcelona.

BELUGA ACE, Melbourne Jan 9. First Q1 ship with M3H Teslas for the Australian market.

FIRMAMENT ACE, it seems that it confirms as another Tesla ship with M3H for the Australian market and that it will arrive at the end of January. It has a previous stop in Japan, where it is currently.

GLOVIS SOLOMON, after 38 hours loading in the South Port of Shanghai, yesterday left for Singapore, where it will make a technical refueling stop. This is surely a new Tesla ship for Europe. Its destination is not yet known, but considering that the BESS will head to Southampton and Zeebrugge, it is possible that it will go to Barcelona or Koper.

HOEGH DETROIT, Zeebrugge 22 Jan. Sailing through the Indian Ocean near the Cape of Good Hope. At the moment, there is no confirmation that it transports Teslas and I don't have much hope either, however, if someone who is waiting for a car in a country in northern Europe and has a VIN, they can check if their car is on said ship through the following link ...

Cargo Tracking | RoRo tracking | Höegh Autoliners

If any search is successful, please report it.

HOEGH JEDDAH, Zeebrugge Feb 6. Same situation as HOEGH DETROIT. It departed Taicang port on December 10. It is currently sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope.

TRANS LEADER, it left yesterday from the North port, where it spent 24 hours heading to Jebel Ali, Dubai, where it will arrive on January 19. At the moment it is not confirmed that it transports Teslas, but it is a suspect.

Greetings!!