Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024.14.x Preview Sentry Recordings. Disabled in UK?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did a quick search of the forum but can't find anything related to my question.....

Has anybody in the UK got the Preview Sentry Recordings in their iOS app after the Spring Update?

Notateslapp shows availability as unknown in the UK, just wondering if anybody has got this working?

Cheers!

No never, I've had the update for almost two weeks now. Sentry mode has triggered many times and no previews.

I had presumed the previews were only when the actual alarm is triggered, but since this hasn't happened I am not sure.

No never, I've had the update for almost two weeks now. Sentry mode has triggered many times and no previews.

I had presumed the previews were only when the actual alarm is triggered, but since this hasn't happened I am not sure.
Quite possibly. However I've seen posts on Reddit where the app shows all the videos. There was an option in the app under Security that allows viewing of all Sentry clips. Don't know their location but guess it's US. That option is missing in my app (latest version of app)

Quite possibly. However I've seen posts on Reddit where the app shows all the videos. There was an option in the app under Security that allows viewing of all Sentry clips. Don't know their location but guess it's US. That option is missing in my app (latest version of app)
I understood it was only if the alarm had been triggered which will send a message to the app.
Normal sentry mode recordings do not send a notification to the app.

Reactions: MrBadger
I understood it was only if the alarm had been triggered which will send a message to the app.
Normal sentry mode recordings do not send a notification to the app.
I’ve just read the release notes and agree with this. Notes say only when the alarm is triggered and sentry mode records and event

It also requires app 4.31.5+ on iPhone and premium connectivity. (All of which I have and I still can’t access ‘old’ clips’)

I’ve just read the release notes and agree with this. Notes say only when the alarm is triggered and sentry mode records and event

It also requires app 4.31.5+ on iPhone and premium connectivity. (All of which I have and I still can’t access ‘old’ clips’)
Yep, you're all correct 👍🏻

The guy just replied on the Reddit thread and said it was only when the alarm was triggered.

It's not in the release notes on UK cars though, well mine at least.

It’s a funny mix of countries that have had it in their release notes, but not many in Europe and I wonder what determines the country shown, where the car physically is or the country the car was first sold in as I don’t think Tesla sell into some of those places directly

AE AT AU BR BY CA CN DO HK IL JP KR MO MX MY NZ PL PR PS PY RU SG TH TW UA US