Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024.24.1 - is time travel possible?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
you have to drive backwards for a few years.

then it will work.

This comment (and this thread) made me think of the movie "Tenet" (lol). If you havent seen the movie, it deals with time inversion, etc. There is a huge car chase scene you see a couple times in the movie, both forwards and backwards in time.

Reactions: byeLT4
If you don’t mind me asking, when did you get the 2021.12.25.7 update? So I can try and see how long this will take to be pushed to me.
FWIW - my most recent update history courtesy of TeslaFi:

1628535019815.png

Reactions: scottf200
It seems Tesla has realized the mistake.... It was downloaded onto my Model X about an hour ago. I didn't install it. Now it is gone.
Yes - count of waiting to download dropped way down on TeslaFi suggesting that too.

I guess those of us that installed it will enjoy our trip to the future while it lasts. Contemplating what facts I should go out and gather that might be handy back in 2021. On a positive note - in 2024 the world is still turning and it doesn't seem much warmer than was in '21. But there are still people walking around with masks on 😢

Who’s taking bets? 2021.24.1 released as 2024.24.1 obviously, but… the bet is will Elon come out with a 420 joke or blame it on an intern? or there will be no comment on it and just 2021.24.1 or 2 starts coming out like nothing happened?