Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Uberturbine for 20" Induction Wheel Swap - New England Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a feeling people might have to pay to get rid of the 21's, at least supply will be much greater then demand. while I think they look awesome, they are super heavy and inefficient :(

Yep, I think so. Especially since it looks like it don't fit any of the Model 3s. There is going to be a very limited market for them. Really a shame Tesla doesn't offer the rest of the performance package with just different wheel options. I'm tempted to drop it now myself. I'm not a fan of the Gemini wheels though either, but want to see what they look like powder coated gunmetal or black.

Yep, I think so. Especially since it looks like it don't fit any of the Model 3s. There is going to be a very limited market for them. Really a shame Tesla doesn't offer the rest of the performance package with just different wheel options. I'm tempted to drop it now myself. I'm not a fan of the Gemini wheels though either, but want to see what they look like powder coated gunmetal or black.

Yeah... The Induction wheels seem to be the best Tesla wheels for the car, not too big, just right ;) I am torn as well between the PUP and Stealth. But either way I feel like the car needs new wheels... I think if the Stealth at least came with the bigger brakes it would be a super easy choice.. but unfortunately that's not the case.

Yeah... The Induction wheels seem to be the best Tesla wheels for the car, not too big, just right ;) I am torn as well between the PUP and Stealth. But either way I feel like the car needs new wheels... I think if the Stealth at least came with the bigger brakes it would be a super easy choice.. but unfortunately that's not the case.
My take: either way, the car needs new wheels. With the PUP, you get summer performance tires, so you at least need winter tires.

My take: either way, the car needs new wheels. With the PUP, you get summer performance tires, so you at least need winter tires.
Welllllll - at some point I'm going to pop a rim/tire and not replace so I'll be looking at winter's (19s) AND a regular set - shame. And I wonder if Inductions are much softer than Ubers - profile looks almost as low. Silly that we have to wait to winter for a cushy (but growly) ride.

Reactions: Electric Steve