Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! We are here to introduce our latest product: Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 🚗💨. This product is meticulously designed to provide top-notch protection for your Tesla Wheel Rims.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 10 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

All-In-One Rimcase Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 20'' Induction Wheel and 21” Uberturbine Wheels

Product link: https://bit.ly/3TpxMRP

Product picture:
20''.jpg

rim protector.png

rim protector2.png

Features:
  1. Enhanced wheel protection.
  2. Cover Existing Scratches. Save money on wheel repairs.
  3. Snap-on installation, is firm and does not fall off even when driving at high speeds.
  4. Easy to install & easy to remove.
  5. Multiple color options.

21''.jpg

The 21'' hub protective cover is on pre-sale, be the first to experience it! (will be shipped on November 27, 2023)

Lottery quota:
5 for Model Y 20-inch wheel car owners
5 for Model Y 21-inch wheel car owners

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing which one you want to try and why.

Requirements:
Own Tesla of Model Y 20'' Induction Wheels or 21'' Uberturbine Wheels

End date:
December 09, 2023

Last edited:
These look great!

Mine finally came the other day, but with the holidays I only finally got a chance to open them yesterday. Packaged well and no damage! Unfortunately I had to take my Uberturbines off and put my winter tires on, but I will probably pull my damaged wheel out of storage to install one and see how much damage it covers. I think the wife cause too much damage and paint flaked odd on the spoke that these won’t cover, so I’ll probbably have that wheel refinished, but these will definitely be on my car for its lifetime! Gonna recommend my brother in law get some for his Induction wheels!

Jared
Hi! For scratches and chipped paint that cannot be covered, try using this touch-up pen to repair them.

really appreciate it, ordered
hope they work as good as the youtube that I saw
protecting the 21" ubers has been a real challange for a year
@Teslaunch
Please get a USA warehouse
Tracking my order from over a week ago and feels like Alibaba with the forever shipment
Sorry to say, we measure deliveries vs Amazon
So two to three weeks for delivery is terrible
Hope the product is perfect
Shipping so far is not

@Teslaunch
Please get a USA warehouse
Tracking my order from over a week ago and feels like Alibaba with the forever shipment
Sorry to say, we measure deliveries vs Amazon
So two to three weeks for delivery is terrible
Hope the product is perfect
Shipping so far is not
Thanks for your suggestion. We will give feedback and improve as soon as possible.

Should any questions about the product, please feel free to contact us.

I received my rim protectors (uberturbine) a few weeks back but a combination of weather and Xmas means they are still in the box. Unfortunately in that time 'someone' has damaged both front and nearside wheels. I'm going to have to file out a couple of dents and smooth off the curb rash before fitting the protectors. They can't undo what has already been done but hopefully they will hide it and prevent further incidents. I was also a little confused about the cushioning but as per Teslaunch advice above I think I'll just clean off the wheels then fit without the tape.

I received my rim protectors (uberturbine) a few weeks back but a combination of weather and Xmas means they are still in the box. Unfortunately in that time 'someone' has damaged both front and nearside wheels. I'm going to have to file out a couple of dents and smooth off the curb rash before fitting the protectors. They can't undo what has already been done but hopefully they will hide it and prevent further incidents. I was also a little confused about the cushioning but as per Teslaunch advice above I think I'll just clean off the wheels then fit without the tape.
Hi! Yes, the rim protector can be put on directly without the cushioning cotton. If the scratch is too deep and the entire edge of the wheel hub is smoothed, you can simply clean the scratch first, glue the buffer cotton on, and then install the wheel hub protector. It might be firmer this way.

Did
did you ever install them? I’m trying to find a picture of them installed on a customer car but can’t seem to find one.

Post #70 on the previous page has a before and after of them installed on uberturbines
The after photo looks amazing
If this product solves our issue, Teslaunch will own this space finally providing a fix
Now Teslaunch needs to fix the shipping nightmare in the usa, open usa warehouse
ordered 12/26
ETA no idea …
@Teslaunch my order is 13555, for my patience please send me a keycard holder

The after photo looks amazing
If this product solves our issue, Teslaunch will own this space finally providing a fix
Now Teslaunch needs to fix the shipping nightmare in the usa, open usa warehouse
ordered 12/26
ETA no idea …
@Teslaunch my order is 13555, for my patience please send me a keycard holder
Thanks for your purchase. The after-service supporter checked the order and showed that

Tracking number
1Z4E2W090315822345

Estimated delivery
Tuesday, January 09 by 9:00 P.M.

We will give the gift to you in the next order. ;)