TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

21" Used Turbine Wheels Set of 4

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by 209California, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Muzzman1

Muzzman1 Member

It typically costs $100-$150 to repair curbrash. Cracks cannot be repaired reliably.

2. 209California

209California Member

The one that is cracked, i dont know how much it could cost to weld/repair however not sure I would recommend that, just be sure you are not traveling with family.

I would love to keep them, sometimes tempted to just keep them and get the rim rash taken care of, I have 20's Axis wheels now and just isn't the same feeling.

3. Bebop

Bebop Active Member

It seems like you should get them fixed up and keep them.

4. speedzer

speedzer Member

Sent you a PM

5. Danteslsa

Danteslsa Member

What are your thoughts on axis wheels? I am considering these wheels and want to know about quality, look, and fitment from axis? What size did you go with? If I was local to you I would consider picking these yours up, but looking for other options. Do you have any pictures with wheels on car?

6. Avbennett

Avbennett Member

I’m extremely interested but I’m in Minnesota. Would you be willing to ship?

7. 209California

209California Member