Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Of course Tesla is not the only supplier for tire and other accessories. In China, my friends, he is a super Tesla fans, he offered many accessories for Tesla, They also have 21'' tires, but the tire is 245/35/21, can you double check the model? Is that in China the Tesla tire size is different from Japan. They sold about 50 set this Month. Most car is Model S

245/35/21 will fit the front only. I need 265/35/21 for the rear. Japanese tire dealers stock the front size, not the rear.

I ended up getting 35k (could have gotten a bit more) out my 21s and replaced the set in September. Even wear all around.

I still have those T Sportline 19" wheels and have decided to put winter tires on them this year. Just ordered a set of Michelin X-ICE from Costco. Do any of you have a guide in Japanese I can print out to show the crew how to put my MS on a lift? I reckon such a guide would be handy to use for any third-party work.

Reactions: hiroshiy
I ended up getting 35k (could have gotten a bit more) out my 21s and replaced the set in September. Even wear all around.

I still have those T Sportline 19" wheels and have decided to put winter tires on them this year. Just ordered a set of Michelin X-ICE from Costco. Do any of you have a guide in Japanese I can print out to show the crew how to put my MS on a lift? I reckon such a guide would be handy to use for any third-party work.
Hi, @JayInJapan , I think there's an instruction in the online manual. I've shown the online manual screen more than once.

Reactions: JayInJapan
Hello all,

I just made arrangements with Costco to put my summer 21" wheels back on.

FYI: The staff told me during the call that Michelin Japan now carries 21" tires. I'll report back soon which ones they have. I now have the Pilot Super Sports which I prefer over the Pilot Sport 2. I have also heard Michelin has developed a newer tire than those two.

• Informative
Reactions: hiroshiy