Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

23 M3 UG to 23 M3 H like iPhone 14 UG to 15, Same?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

kpanda17

Oct 17, 2022
USA
Will trading in a 2023 M3 to 2024 M3 Highland feel questionable like iPhone 14 to 15?
The 2023 M3 is so amazing that it might not be worth the effort like iPhone 14 to 15?
So minimal an UG
Or not and it will be amazing UG

Thoughts?

If the trade in value of iphone 14 is really good and you could get an phone 15 for little extra money would you not get the iphone 15 ? Same story here except the M3 depreciates like a rock. Most reviews so far have said the ride is more comfortable, refined, compliant etc. Is it more fun to drive ? We will have to test drive ourselves to answer that question. If I use my phone to only make calls, a better camera on a newer model means nothing to me

What to get 2023 M3 or 2024 M3? We faced the same question just a few weeks ago and decided to go with the 2023.

We much prefer the steering wheel stalks, plus we got a nice discount on a new inventory M3 ($3.5k). We did not care about the rear seat display of the 2024 model (only dogs ride in the back) and the vented seats did not matter to us. Also, we must be the only ones who prefer the 2023 model front fascia styling (has more character) and the wrap around "wood" decor on the dash vs the cloth in the new model. My understanding is that the battery and motor are unchanged. Easy call for us.