Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

23 MYAWD (MYSR) order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I gave up waiting for over a month for my Existing Inventory MYAWD that was still showing in Pre-Production. Today I changed my order to a MYLR that popped up in Existing Inventory. It is scheduled to arrive 3/14 and I have a delivery appt 3/16 @11AM next week. It's $4,000 more but I get it for sure before tax credit rules change.
Exact opposite for me. Ordered the Silver/Black MYLR, at the end of Jan, they kept changing the EDD from May back to mid-Mar, then late March, back to May-June. Saw the same color package MY AWD in inventory and snapped it up. Pickup is on Sunday the 19th and I get the full tax credit. Congrats to you!

How do you know it’s in pre production? I am in the same boat, ordered MYAWD SR from existing inventory on 02/11/23 and as of 03/10/23 it was still in pre production according to the SA. She said that it takes them on average 6 weeks so I should expect to get mine the last week of March, but I am not optimistic.
Pay to get the long range. When I ordered my model y, there was no option of long or short range. This was back in January. Then when I did get my car in February, the window sticker listed LR as an option. Forgot exactly how much though.

With my Y, the suggestion of charge is 80% or so. When doing so it’s 260 miles estimate. And then depending on how I drive, the terrain, or temperature??? The range gets shorter. I don’t know range of the SR, but at less than 100% charging, it could be just worth it to get tye LR. But I don’t know your driving habits, so the SR could be a cheaper option for you

I watched a video stating that all myawd sr are made in Austin and come with the 4680 batteries. Since 4680s are made in the US, would that mean this specific configuration would qualify for the full 7500 credit even after the gov issues guidance?

I believe the guidance gets down to the minerals being used in cell production. Even though 4680s are made in Austin, the minerals are being sourced elsewhere outside the US so the vehicle would not qualify for the full $7500 after the guidance is issued.

I believe the guidance gets down to the minerals being used in cell production. Even though 4680s are made in Austin, the minerals are being sourced elsewhere outside the US so the vehicle would not qualify for the full $7500 after the guidance is issued.
Dang. The good news is a SA reached out to me and my delivery date is set to 3/25! The bad news is Im still waiting for my trade in offer since the original one expired on 3/13. No idea why is taking so long. The first time I got a offer on the same day.

Dang. The good news is a SA reached out to me and my delivery date is set to 3/25! The bad news is Im still waiting for my trade in offer since the original one expired on 3/13. No idea why is taking so long. The first time I got a offer on the same day.
Took them 48 hours to respond to me, regarding my trade. If it's been more than a few days, I'd contact your SA and have it reset, or give them the info over the phone, as mentioned by the previous poster.

Took them 48 hours to respond to me, regarding my trade. If it's been more than a few days, I'd contact your SA and have it reset, or give them the info over the phone, as mentioned by the previous poster.

@chucktaylur you may have to resubmit your trade-in again as it's expired. Not sure if you've done that. You can also let the SA know you have a trade-in and they can reset or start the process again.
There was no option to reset in the app. On the 14th, the offer was still in the app but it said it expires on the 13th. The only way I could get rid of offer that was in the app was to hit reject offer. After I rejected, I was able to resubmit everything. Ill contact them again on Friday.

Reactions: LBM4
Question for those that already received their MY AWD. Did it come with the trunk partition in the back? I know that the 2023 is slightly different than the previous years, with the carpet now coming up to the rear seat switches AND a rail that runs the length of both the left and right side of the trunk area that the partition rests on.

I'm just curious if Tesla cheaped out on the partition, like they did with floor mats in the M3 SR+.