Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3 months into my CPO and I want a new one!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You know AP2 doesn't work (yet) right? You dodged a bullet with a CPO AP1. What feature exactly are you missing in your CPO?

If you really want I'm sure you can pick up an AP2 car in 1-2 years when/if the features actually work and save a ton of depreciation.

You know AP2 doesn't work (yet) right? You dodged a bullet with a CPO AP1. What feature exactly are you missing in your CPO?

If you really want I'm sure you can pick up an AP2 car in 1-2 years when/if the features actually work and save a ton of depreciation.

Yes, I'm aware. I'm not seriously considering getting rid of my CPO, just wanted to see if the feelings I had were common among Tesla drivers.

Yes, I'm aware. I'm not seriously considering getting rid of my CPO, just wanted to see if the feelings I had were common among Tesla drivers.

Yep, quite common, and you are right on schedule. :rolleyes:
Given that Tesla tends to roll out quarterly "stuff" (good bad or indifferent....eyes of the beholder kinda thing), you can expect to be lured into feeling left out or missing out roughly 4x year. So, it's best to resist temptation or envy, and simply love what you have. Go have a blast!

• Love
Reactions: mbhforum
@mbhforum why don't you trade for a new 75? I have been in your situation a few times over the years and have always felt the $ hit you take on getting what you want is worth it. Plus if your financing the new car rates are very good. At any rate, I'm glad to hear your enjoying your Tesla and wanting to upgrade:)