Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$35,000 Model 3 SR is back! *

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if the streaming is something that can be unlocked in the future...

There's been talk (and actually an official FAQ published on Tesla's site) about a premium connectivity paid package with a ballpark price of $100 a year.... though who knows when that'll come out. I'm hoping it'll happen with V10 software release, but it could be five years from now when you consider Tesla's time lines...

Reactions: Kappelan
I wonder if the streaming is something that can be unlocked in the future...
There are a number of threads around here of people interested in paying for the premium connectivity. I think they definitely COULD unlock it, but they haven't really worked out charging monthly/yearly fees for it, yet, and they may want to keep that feature exclusive to the premium interior.

There's been talk (and actually an official FAQ published on Tesla's site) about a premium connectivity paid package with a ballpark price of $100 a year.... though who knows when that'll come out. I'm hoping it'll happen with V10 software release, but it could be five years from now when you consider Tesla's time lines...

I heard that too. And $I00 I would pay. Well, In Canada it could be more though )

Ya, I think that's the same as it's said for the last few months, possibly all year. I was hoping there was some wording change to say with the next major software update or something. I guess it's just a rumor it's coming with V10. Maybe everyone should tweet Musk to ask him :)