Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider floor and trunk mats in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Personally I like the Tesla trunk and frunk liners, it's just the cabin ones that aren't good enough for winter where I am, although maybe the new deeper ones are better. I got Tuxmats, they're not bad although I don't love the faux-leather shiny surface that much and it has peeled in a couple of places after one winter (lots of driving).
Interesting comment about the tuxmats. Is there any warranty covering this? You must be under 1 year of ownership so I would think they should last longer than that. Makes me more glad I got the maxpider floor mats. Those are holding up really well after 22k km.

I purchased the Maxpider from Partsengine. Received the front mats within a few days. Rear mats are on back order until mid October. For the trunk/frunk I ordered from Tesla. The seem pretty good to me though I don't have the vehicle to put them into yet.

Interesting comment about the tuxmats. Is there any warranty covering this? You must be under 1 year of ownership so I would think they should last longer than that. Makes me more glad I got the maxpider floor mats. Those are holding up really well after 22k km.

Yeah I guess I should try - I'll send them photos and see. They aren't big defects on them but generally I think the heavy rubber type might be better for durability - Tuxmat is a layered product which I guess makes peeling possible, not sure if the others are?

Yeah I guess I should try - I'll send them photos and see. They aren't big defects on them but generally I think the heavy rubber type might be better for durability - Tuxmat is a layered product which I guess makes peeling possible, not sure if the others are?

Some owners of the 3d max pider complain that it does feel a bit thin and not heavy duty. But no one has complained that they don't actually perform well that I can see.

Costco tends to have the Maxpider floor mats for a good price https://www.costco.ca/3D-MAXpider-M...-Mats;-Row-1-and-2-Only.product.10367254.html ($170 right now.) Unfortunately they seem to be out of stock for the Model 3 more often than not, including now, so the Model 3 does not show in the list off applications currently.

Maxpider frunk/trunk liners I couldn't find in Canada. I ended up buying the trunk one from Joe Car Stuff. All in cost (including shipping, taxes/fees and exchange rage) of the trunk mat was about the same as buying the Tesla trunk mat, but the Maxpider one covers a bit more and matches my floor mats.

bwalter: I might do that... still thinking

Wow even partsengine.ca is out of stock, I wonder why these guys didn't order a new batch of mats sooner if they are selling so well. Also why 3dmaxpider is not allowing trunk mats sales in canada.

With all the difficulty getting these mats im feeling a bit compelled to just go for tuxmats which I can buy with 1 click... but I dont know. The hole in the tuxmat bothers me. Also the clips seem like a hassle.