Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu mat for Refresh MS - need volunteer for scanning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any info on these mats for the 2018 model S? I’m taking possession of my 2018 model S next week and would love to get these. I’ll probably get the one that has a small bump in the rear around the console if they haven’t updated with a 2018 version but wanted to see if anyone has new info on an update for these before I order. Thanks

I ordered mine in December and got them late January. They look amazing btw. I'm also picking up my 2018 S75D next week, will try the mats and report back. But from what I've read, they should fit just fine.

Got a front set for my Model X. The fit fantastic, look great and have a better feel underfoot that the heavy rubber ones.

The tan color is not exactly the same as my tan interior, but compliments it well. Really lightens up the interior. Did not realize before that I had footwell lights with the black carpet. With the tan mats you can notice it light up.

Very happy customer.

I just ordered a set of Amazon yesterday (front and rear). Hope they fit or I will have to return and wait for the new version.

I am happy with the fit in my Dec 2017 build MS. As others have noted, there is a slight bulge in the rear (middle behind console) and on front passenger side. But they are so small you won’t even notice it if you aren’t looking for it. Definitely not something I would be worried about.

Got my 2018 S75D yesterday, the mats fit perfect! They are flush with the corners and fit very snug. Plus the quality is amazing, easy to clean as well.

Too bad they don't have these for the trunk.

Attachments

• Photo 22-03-2018, 15 37 41.jpg
    Photo 22-03-2018, 15 37 41.jpg
    787.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Photo 22-03-2018, 15 38 17.jpg
    Photo 22-03-2018, 15 38 17.jpg
    736.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Photo 22-03-2018, 15 38 45.jpg
    Photo 22-03-2018, 15 38 45.jpg
    801.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Photo 22-03-2018, 15 39 17.jpg
    Photo 22-03-2018, 15 39 17.jpg
    697 KB · Views: 97
  • Helpful
Reactions: jrad6515
Hump in 3rd picture of rear mat is the one we are all referring to. Hopefully I am not pointing out something you did not see and will now not be able to unsee :p

I am wondering if I trim the mat slightly around the rear console if that will make it fit better, but the slight hump does not bother me really.

I just ordered a set from AutoAnything™ - America's Auto and Truck Accessories SuperStore with a 22% code for $185 shipped. These are for the 2018 S75D that was supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Unfortunately deliveries have been cancelled until further notice so I can't test fit them. I did notice the small hump in the rear mat, it sounds like this may not be in the 2018's?

Serious props man! I couldn't find the 22% code, but the fact alone that AutoAnything has discount codes that you can google for online garnered me a 20% savings. I went ahead and ordered the same set for my new 2018 MS 100D. ~$50 savings if I had purchased from Amazon too. Thanks!

Reactions: Joshker
Any info on these mats for the 2018 model S? I’m taking possession of my 2018 model S next week and would love to get these. I’ll probably get the one that has a small bump in the rear around the console if they haven’t updated with a 2018 version but wanted to see if anyone has new info on an update for these before I order. Thanks

Yes I am interested too. I took delivery of my S75D last week and am interested in these mats.

I just took delivery of a 2018 MS 100D last week and then ordered these mats today (from autoanything.com). I'll come back with update and pics once I get them.

Just got the Kagu mats today and put them in. Huge improvement from the embarrassingly poor stock mats. Definitely the design/style and quality of material I was looking for. Carbon fiber look blends well with the premium black+carbon fiber interior on my MS. Clearly not designed to fit exactly on the 2018 model but assuming they hold up and can be cleaned well, I'm going to keep them hope to replace with updated version of the same in the future.

Some specifics:
Front driver side fits well - no issues.
Front passenger side has slight issue at top right corner where it overlaps with a panel. I pulled the panel up and tucked the matt underneath but still don't like that. You can see this in one of the attached pictures.
Back seat fits nicely and I don't see any bulging at center at all. It was folded over in the shipping box but I flattened it well before putting it in. In the picture, it may look like it bulges up in the center but that is just the effect of light coming through between the seats and center console.
KaguMat_2018ModelS_DriverSide.jpg KaguMat_2018ModelS_FrontPassengerSide.jpg KaguMat_2018ModelS_FrontPassengerSideDetail.jpg KaguMat_2018ModelS_BackSeat.jpg