Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting, the OP in that link mentions a Velcro squishing sound on the dead pedal, due to the fibers on the undersurface of the mat. Do the M3 mats have that issue, too?

I never really noticed this until I read your post. The next time I went into my Model 3 I tried moving my foot around the dead pedal area a lot and I did notice a little bit of a "squishy" sound. I never noticed it before I went actively listening for it and even when I did hear it that one time it was barely audible. I haven't noticed it since so for me this is a complete non-issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: fseir
Fellow Canadians, I contacted the Canadian distributor and they said, " The mats will be available approximately early to mid-August. They will be available for purchase at our retailers once they are in stock". These definitely look like the best option for Model 3 mats.
Thanks for the update! I prefer to order from a Canadian Distributor to avoid the board tax and shipping. Who is the Canadian distributor? Feel free to inbox me if you can't say it on this thread. cheers

Thanks for the update! I prefer to order from a Canadian Distributor to avoid the board tax and shipping. Who is the Canadian distributor? Feel free to inbox me if you can't say it on this thread. cheers

It's uguardautomotive. I don't think it's a violation of forum rules to say so since it's readily available info on the web. I believe they are strictly wholesale and do not sell direct to consumers. At least when the mats are available in Canada it's still before winter.

It's uguardautomotive. I don't think it's a violation of forum rules to say so since it's readily available info on the web. I believe they are strictly wholesale and do not sell direct to consumers. At least when the mats are available in Canada it's still before winter.

Costco.ca carries them and Uguard confirmed they will be available via Costco when they become available in Canada.

Just ordered our AWD Model 3 today and immediately got in line for the Kagu mats. Figured they'd be on backorder. Went with Amazon thinking they may order in greater quantity although saw that Partscatalog has had good reviews. We got lucky with timing when we ordered our Kagus for our Model S.

Another good option, supposedly shipping in July. If you live in snow country these matts look like they may have the best coverage.
Any feedback from owners of the S/X who own these mats would be appreciated.
The Ultimate Car Mat | TuxMat
I've had Weathertech before and always wondered why they didn't provide full driver side left foot rest coverage. Looks like the Tuxmat's do a better job in this area.
Waiting to hear back on shipping availability before deciding which floor mats to order. Already have the Telsa front and rear cargo mats but really want floor mats to handle snow.

Tuxmat floor mat.PNG

Reactions: enwhy
Heard back from Tuxmatt within 24 hours which is a good sign.
They stated the model 3 was scanned in their Toronto office on June 9th and they will have the prototype ready within a week for testing.
Following testing they will send an email with an update. Have done some checking and very positive reviews so far.
Not a large sample but a 4.9 on Amazon (11 reviews) for a Jaquar F-Pace
Amazon.com: Customer reviews: TuxMat Custom Car Floor Mats for Jaguar F-Pace 2017-2018 Models - Laser Measured, Largest Coverage, Waterproof, All Weather. The Best Jaguar F-Pace Accessory. (Full Set - Black)

Feedback from model S/X owners would be great.

UPDATE

Pre-orders for the July shipment will start shipping out next week. We just sent an email to all July pre-orders to notify them to expect a shipment notification in the coming couple of weeks.

Based on the May shipment, it may take a couple of weeks to ship out all pre-orders. Due to the way the warehouse is shipping these out (not on a pre-set schedule, but as many as they can each day, and dependent on existing workload), it may take a couple of weeks for all July pre-orders to ship out.

While we cannot give an exact shipping date for individual orders, we expect all orders to ship out prior to the July 31 estimated shipping date.

We will send a shipping notification once your order ships out. If you are in the July batch, please be on the lookout for it in the coming days.

September shipments
We are still taking pre-orders for an estimated September 30 shipment. If you are already in the September batch we did not send an update email since your ETA has not been changed/updated. We will only bother you via email if we have an update for your specific order. :) If you are unsure if you are in the September batch, please check your email for a subject line that begins with "Order Information" or from partcatalog.com. We send a pre-order confirmation email shortly after each order is received.

We hope everyone had a great 4th of July, and even better weekend ahead!