Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D MAXpider Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Maxpider mats are on amazon.com for $205USD today. I think I am going to get them via crossborderpickups.ca - quick edit - they are showing as out of stock but I put the order in anyway.

I picked up the @Kenriko console wrap today via them. Process was pretty easy.
You've used them before? I'm debating doing the same thing.

Actually I changed my mind. Going to wait for Costco to carry them via Uguard. They should be around $190 CAD.

Last edited:
You've used them before? I'm debating doing the same thing.

Actually I changed my mind. Going to wait for Costco to carry them via Uguard. They should be around $190 CAD.

Yes. It’s quite easy to setup. And I’m in Mississauga so pick up is quite easy for me. They say a lot of people ship rims and tires this way.

That seems really cheap from Costco. I will be happy just to get them in. I like the shape and look.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
I emailed U-guard and they said will be available early to mid september through Costco link.

Nice...I've been waiting for these. The tuxmats look like they offer really great protection, but i'm not a huge fan of their look. But the bigger issue for me with them is it doesn't look like you can easily remove them for cleaning of dried up salt, etc. And that's something I typically have to do every couple weeks with the weathertech's I have installed on our family cars.

People like tuxmat (lots of mention in this thread even). Coverage looks good, but I don't like how it doesn't seem you can remove them for cleaning.

I have also had good experience with husky weatherbeater mats, but they don't seem to make them yet for the 3...so right now it's just tuxmat and maxpider .

People like tuxmat (lots of mention in this thread even). Coverage looks good, but I don't like how it doesn't seem you can remove them for cleaning.

I have also had good experience with husky weatherbeater mats, but they don't seem to make them yet for the 3...so right now it's just tuxmat and maxpider .
I contacted Husky a few months ago. They said hey had no plans of making the Weatherbeater mats for the Model 3 unfortunately.

What do you mean you can't remove the Tuxmats easily for cleaning? They should pop right out like any other mat. If you use the optional clips, you just have to slide the edges out from where the clips are installed.

I contacted Husky a few months ago. They said hey had no plans of making the Weatherbeater mats for the Model 3 unfortunately.

What do you mean you can't remove the Tuxmats easily for cleaning? They should pop right out like any other mat. If you use the optional clips, you just have to slide the edges out from where the clips are installed.

I guess from the vids I saw they looked like they would be difficult to remove from those clips, and some of the youtube comments indicated these dont come out all that easily....but if that isn't the case then I would give a bit more consideration to them. I typically find I have to remove my mats every 3-4 weeks to clean off the salt, etc so being able to take them out for cleaning is pretty important for me.

I guess from the vids I saw they looked like they would be difficult to remove from those clips, and some of the youtube comments indicated these dont come out all that easily....but if that isn't the case then I would give a bit more consideration to them. I typically find I have to remove my mats every 3-4 weeks to clean off the salt, etc so being able to take them out for cleaning is pretty important for me.

Gotcha. When I get mine I can give it a try and reply back here.

Reactions: pcons