Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah....now I just need to try and compare the Kagu vs the Tesmanian mats which are now available. Tesmanian is quite a bit cheaper but I'm trying to decide on highest quality...

The Tasmanian ones look extremely pricey. The other thing I personally don't like about him is there flat looking like most plastic liners. The Kagu (based on reviews for the 3) are thicker, cheaper, and look better imo

The Tasmanian ones look extremely pricey. The other thing I personally don't like about him is there flat looking like most plastic liners. The Kagu (based on reviews for the 3) are thicker, cheaper, and look better imo

I'm not sure what you mean by the Tesmanian ones being cheaper than the Kagu?

The tesmanian's are $140 shipped for the 3 main interior pieces (front driver, passenger, and 2nd row), while the Kagu are $200 - $215?

The Tesmanians look like a Weathertech clone. If you go with the Tesmanians hopefully they figured out how to keep the edges from folding over which allows any spilled liquid to seep Into your carpets.

I've had 3 cars with Weathertechs and won't be buying them ever again unless I have a pickup truck doing some seriously wet and dirty work. Weathertechs, and the Tesmanians look very similar, are a hard plastic shell liner. I don't want to look at hard plastic nor feel a hard plastic floor for my passenger cars.

I will wait for the 3D Kagu mats. It's an easy decision. I just the 3D Maxpider Kagu mats (all 3 rows) for my Palisade and couldn't be happier. The Maxpiders have a much more luxurious look and feel to them compared to any hard plastic shell liner, and they are durable an

Reactions: phoha21
Partcatalog is now accepting preorders for the MAXpider Kanga 3D mats although they’re staying that the mats may not be available for another 2-3 months.
Tesla Model Y - MAXpider Rubber Floor Mats [Covers Front & Rear, Black] MAX234838
RPM Tesla has been accepting pre-orders for a while. Anyone know which company is more reputable or are the both reliable?
RPM Tesla site says expected End of May, vs Part Catalogue is 2-3 months... who is right?? RPM Is also $16 bucks higher... not sure who to pre order with