Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Best floor mats. No more OEM mats crumbling up

4B17E3F0-5F53-4716-B11F-0BF958C9999F.jpeg

I actually got a better price for the whole set on Amazon and they arrived in 2 days. Biggest issues:
  1. Front mats don’t go under front seats enough so the lip is under your heel.
  2. Rear mat doesn’t go under front seats.
  3. Design of the cargo mat is too busy and the grip makes it impossible to slip the rear well cover in the slot to keep it open.
  4. Logos.
  5. Price
Ordered the new TAPTES mats to compare as they solve all five issues and were amazing in the 3.

11B6C898-C7C2-4233-9DFE-D8B303B7FABE.jpeg
B82A3FE1-37EA-4676-A045-E514BB019A1C.jpeg

• Helpful
Reactions: meh_
Like the Maxpider mats very much. They grab the interior surface well and don’t slip around. This is great except in the rear cargo area where they grip so well that opening the storage hatch causes the lid to pop out of its “hinge” and requires a bit of wrestling to put it back in place.

I actually got a better price for the whole set on Amazon and they arrived in 2 days. Biggest issues:
  3. Design of the cargo mat is too busy and the grip makes it impossible to slip the rear well cover in the slot to keep it open.
  4. Logos.
  5. Price
Ordered the new TAPTES mats to compare as they solve all five issues and were amazing in the 3.

View attachment 604463 View attachment 604450

how long is shipping?

4. Logos.
  5. Price

Have you
  4. Logos.
  5. Price

Have you received these yet? Interested in your feedback and pics!

I have settled on 3D maxspider floor mats. I need to place an order soon.
One con I heard about the rear trunk is that floor mats are stick so it is tough to prop open the trunk cover.

What is the best place to buy them?
1. RPM Tesla
2. Teslarati
3. parts catalog

New to Tesla and haven't bought many accessories. Who ships the fastest and has good customer service.

I have settled on 3D maxspider floor mats. I need to place an order soon.
One con I heard about the rear trunk is that floor mats are stick so it is tough to prop open the trunk cover.

What is the best place to buy them?
1. RPM Tesla
2. Teslarati
3. parts catalog

New to Tesla and haven't bought many accessories. Who ships the fastest and has good customer service.
I can't speak to the others, but I ordered the Maxpider mats from RPM Tesla for about $205 (front/rear).

Ordered 10/27
Shipped 11/02
Delivered 11/04

4. Logos.
  5. Price

Any update on these?

I don't get my Y until the 20th but I ordered the maxpider ones but noticed that the TAPTES ones do go under the seats

Anyone else have an issue with the front mat hitting their heel?

Any update on these?

I don't get my Y until the 20th but I ordered the maxpider ones but noticed that the TAPTES ones do go under the seats

I don't get this. Your right foot is on the accelerator/brake pedals, your left is on the dead-pedal. Your heels go nowhere near the seat.

Any update on these?

Still waiting with shipment est. mid-November. The 3D are great in the frunk and both wells. The rear seat fits relatively well but again, doesn't go under the front seats. The fronts fit pretty well but there are gaps along the edges and the Taptes for the Model 3 were a PERFECT fit... no gaps AT ALL. Again, I'm not a fan of the cargo mat. Doesn't sit flat and the velcro-like underside makes raising (and keeping upright) the well cover a pain.

• Helpful
Reactions: meh_