Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Printed Display SunShade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I design and printed out a Display SunShade. I've found that some parts of the day the Sun does shine on the screen.
I'm including the link if you want to obtain the STL file. One file is in full size, the other is in half in case your printer isn't large enough.

Tesla Model 3 Dash Display Shade @ Pinshape

No Display Sun Shade.jpg

I design and printed out a Display SunShade. I've found that some parts of the day the Sun does shine on the screen.
I'm including the link if you want to obtain the STL file. One file is in full size, the other is in half in case your printer isn't large enough.

Tesla Model 3 Dash Display Shade @ Pinshape

View attachment 461887
Man I’m confused. I don’t see a “sun shade” and I can’t tell a difference in the photo that is supposedly a comparative? You seem to have issues posting things. Your “near miss” video posting didn’t have a video now this......

Reactions: jebinc
you’re charging for that bra? Look guys, if anyone actually wants one i’ll design it for free and upload it for you. Charging for an stl file ehhh....

also you should have printed it in black. Also, is that ASA? cause if not it ain’t gonna last too long.