TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

3M film for carpool sticker

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by llngoc, Jun 23, 2014.

1. llngoc

llngoc Member

Does anyone know how/where I can get a small amount of Xpel or 3M paint protection film so I can use to stick the car pool sticker on the bumper?

TIA

2. gaswalla

gaswalla P4201/85/airsusp/pano/19i

try going to any dealer that does paint protection install. scraps often are free to customers, a few bucks for others.
    Some people said you can use the plastic film for ipad screen protectors (cheap on ebay)..

3. GoBlue88

GoBlue88 Member

4. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member

I got all I needed for several cars for free from the guys that did my window tinting.

5. tdiggity

tdiggity Member

If you come to Palo Alto, I'll give you some extra that I have.

6. llngoc

llngoc Member

I will be around Palo Alto tomorrow evening. I have a dinner gathering at 6pm and should be done by 8. You can PM me on what and if this will work. TIA.

7. MoeMistry

MoeMistry Local Vendor - SoCal

Any good shop should be able to just give you some material for free. What you need is simply small enough that it would be thrown away from a previous job.