Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4/18 Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello to 28 days and merry christmas!

Except if the push to Canada continues it is likely that many 4/18s will find the VIN today. Why? Precisely 14 days remain of the 6 week estimate and freight train east takes nearly 10 of them. With time to prepare vehicles and schedule delivery your configuration is entering the crunch!

Best luck :D

If you log into your account and click on the "Model 3" Link at the top, then click on "Check Your Estimated Delivery" it will display it in the first Box. Mine says "Available now" even though i've already configured but underneath that it says "Delivery in 3-6 weeks".

As far as I know that is the only location it shows that once you have configured it.

• Informative
Reactions: emorog
If you log into your account and click on the "Model 3" Link at the top, then click on "Check Your Estimated Delivery" it will display it in the first Box. Mine says "Available now" even though i've already configured but underneath that it says "Delivery in 3-6 weeks".

As far as I know that is the only location it shows that once you have configured it.

Thanks, I found it! FOMO kicked in and I thought I missed something when I configured.

Hello to 28 days and merry christmas!

Except if the push to Canada continues it is likely that many 4/18s will find the VIN today. Why? Precisely 14 days remain of the 6 week estimate and freight train east takes nearly 10 of them. With time to prepare vehicles and schedule delivery your configuration is entering the crunch!

Best luck :D

Where’s my VIN!?!?

Better ask Elon :D

I risk many dislikes but the shutdown in week 6 makes the chance that any remaining 4/18 get on time delivery lower every day. Maybe a small count of reassignments. How hard must it be to mail us to say you accepted too many sales this day Tesla :rolleyes:
Dude, most of us do not expect, nor are we sweating, getting our car in exactly 6 weeks or less. It’s been 5 years, a few more days won’t matter.

So Tesla takes our money says 3 to 6 weeks then will not deliver until 10 weeks at july 1? Our hive mind is fine with this? :rolleyes:

Will Tesla report this as profit on next earnings? :rolleyes:

Will Tesla pay back interest for this free loan we gave? If you got $3500 of ethereum on 4/18 instead you would be $1300 richer and no more closer to this car :D Except that maybe you can afford to skip the line again when they give dual motor cars first instead of us dalits ordering already a lower config!!

I dunno why our hive mind is fine with giving money to a megacorporation but receiving nothing. Church of Elon :cool:

So Tesla takes our money says 3 to 6 weeks then will not deliver until 10 weeks at july 1? Our hive mind is fine with this? :rolleyes:

Will Tesla pay back interest for this free loan we gave? If you got $3500 of ethereum on 4/18 instead you would be $1300 richer and no more closer to this car :D Except that maybe you can afford to skip the line again when they give dual motor cars first instead of us dalits ordering already a lower config!!

I dunno why our hive mind is fine with giving money to a megacorporation but receiving nothing. Church of Elon :cool:

This belongs on /r/iamverysmart jeeze....get a life.

bgbolton, will you please post pics when you take delivery, I want to publicly congratulate you on this forum.

Because right now, considering you have been uniformly negative for the last two weeks since joining this forum, I suspect you're a troll who never had a reservation to begin with.

Our money, so we can give Tesla an interest free loan if we want! :D

I too am anxious to get my model 3 now that I have configured (invite 4/11 config 4/16, no VIN yet). I finally called last week and they said it takes 4-4.5 weeks before they assign me a person who will call me and arrange details. After searching through forums the past day, I can see where this may not happen and Tesla may wait until 3Q to deliver my car. I'm fine with that if it helps more people get the tax credit and helps Tesla be more profitable. I think Tesla is a great company that is of overall benefit to the world so if delaying me an extra 5 weeks helps them, I am okay waiting. It would be nice to get official word though. Perhaps they are waiting to see if they can sustain their 600+ per day and if so maybe their shutdown over Memorial Day weekend might add in AWD for Canada orders.