Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4 year service - MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a discussion with my service center in early 2019, shortly after Tesla stopped recommending annual service. This is a picture I took of their list of possible maintenance services.
EB1BDE8C-1A99-4913-A489-F1F4496F6FAE.jpeg

My recollection is that he specifically mentioned the battery coolant change as something they found to be unnecessary.

Reactions: djillusion
I had a discussion with my service center in early 2019, shortly after Tesla stopped recommending annual service. This is a picture I took of their list of possible maintenance services.
View attachment 729550

My recollection is that he specifically mentioned the battery coolant change as something they found to be unnecessary.
By torque checks - does it mean tyre lug nut torque check?

What I did was to have the two rear tires dismounted and mounted on the opposite side rims at Discount which kept the directional correct. Did this because I noticed the inside was wearing more than the outside of the tire. Same with the fronts. Now that I installed N2itive’s Alignment Kit and had it aligned at a 3rd party shop, the tires are wearing evenly and no shudder anymore.

View attachment 729550

Thanks @Bigriver...I'll schedule one and just ask for brake fluid flush and filter changes and see.