Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

!6V battery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, new here on the forum, I have bought a tesla Y from 2022 / 5 months
it was damaged and had been sitting for a long time without running, so now I have problems getting the battery going again
it has the new 16V battery under the hood, I have seen a video on how to bring the small battery to life and have tried everything there was to start with only 2.3 volts
I then disconnected the battery and have now charged it up and all cells are ok approx. 3.6 v per cell battery 15.6 v
but when I try to charge the car it stops charging and says battery is getting too hot so I only reach 12% on the big battery and on the car's computer it says the cooling pumps are not running I have tried turning on the moss transistor but it can't be done
should I buy a new battery 16 v will it help and can you install it yourself without programming
Greetings, Torben Møller

battery is getting too hot so I only reach 12% on the big battery and on the car's computer it says the cooling pumps are not running

Open a service ticket with Tesla, you will likely need to take the car to them. The DC-DC converter may have failed, which is why the 16v battery will not charge and why the pumps will not run.

• Disagree
Reactions: buckets0fun
Upvote 0