Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is my Config as well. I ordered 1/22/21 and am hoping this is finally my week.
(Though I am also conscious that others have ordered before me and hope they get their cars first)

Tesla really needs to clean up their delivery process. They need to set more realistic expectations upfront and rectify how they prioritize deliveries.

Alas, if wishes were MY’s we would all have a car!

Those that took delivery (or got VIN's), don't forget to update the spreadsheet as anxious waiters use this a lot. I'll update mine as soon as I take delivery this weekend.
Did you get a VIN? I have the EXACT configuration as yours and I ordered in April 2019. I don't have a VIN :(
I have seen your post a lot but I can't recall if you have FSD with the cheaper price, but if it doesn't hurt your specific price to make changes, seems like you're better off changing a color or something minor to possibly trigger this. I find it very odd you've been on top of it and no VIN. Maybe try calling another SC and see if you can get someone that may go above/beyond out assist?

• Informative
Reactions: RockyMtnRed
I have seen your post a lot but I can't recall if you have FSD with the cheaper price, but if it doesn't hurt your specific price to make changes, seems like you're better off changing a color or something minor to possibly trigger this. I find it very odd you've been on top of it and no VIN. Maybe try calling another SC and see if you can get someone that may go above/beyond out assist?
Duran, I agree that it is well documented (by me and others) that not all SCs are created equal. I don’t know if it is a training issue or simply that some chose not to take the initiative.
either way, I think it’s worth getting on the phone with a few different SCs to see if you can find one that knows what they are doing/ is willing to actually do their job.
good luck!

Finally got my VIN 145xxx this morning. Still waiting for the final payment email. Ordered and completed profile 1/8/21 from Los Angeles. Seems like us far West Coasters are finally seeing movement (Axman, where you at?).
I am still waiting! My SA text me this a.m. saying she still doesn't see a vin and will contact her California teammates. I really don't know what that means, but maybe it's some progress... congrats on your vin!