Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Due to a time crunch and not wanting to cram 3 kids in my Model 3 for 7 hours tomorrow, I did some digging and found a MY7 in existing inventory 100 miles away, had to change my specs to Blue/black & white/induction/no tow/FSD. Nervous about the white seats with 3 kids but I get to pick up today! VIN 158XXX
I saw this one, too, but was too risk-averse to the white seats with my three kids!

I got a VIN just now! By text. Only thing is that it's not SR 7 seater I initially ordered... It's LR. After waiting for too long (since Jan 10) out of a car, my wife and I decided to order a LR as well and just take whichever comes first. MY LR White/black/19"/7 seat/VIN 158XXX , ordered on March 15, 2021, is already on transit and picking it up this Sunday 28. Now I need to find a way make more money to fill the price gap between SR and LR.

Power level rising! I can't contain all of this raw POW-WAH!
I ordered 1/13 vin 159XXX
Blue
Black
19"
No FSD
No Hitch
7 seater (obviously)

I would like to thank everyone that supported me through these trying times, I could not have made it without you! You are the true stars here todaall
Congrats!All of my So-Cal buddies are getting their VIN's ! still #teamNoVIN here .meh

Power level rising! I can't contain all of this raw POW-WAH!
I ordered 1/13 vin 159XXX
Blue
Black
19"
No FSD
No Hitch
7 seater (obviously)

I would like to thank everyone that supported me through these trying times, I could not have made it without you! You are the true stars here today!
Congrats!!! I sorted spreadsheet by VIN date and for last 5 days, almost all are west coast and White or Blue ext.
I out of town Mon for a week. Hoping I get notified today or tomorrow and a quick delivery sched on Sunday. Or else, for a week, I’m going 180 degrees, “Please don’t give me a VIN, please don’t give me a VIN!!! 🙏🙏” (praying is also for Holy Week)

Reactions: Axeman