Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel like I've got a front-row seat to a crumbling IT infrastructure. Most of me really just wants an updated, reliable delivery date. The other part of me just can't look away from the "information technology train wreck".
I hear you! App unable to log in.website missing the car photo, and when managing reservation I see a blue Model 3 with no other information🤦🏽‍♂️.

hopefully updating all delivery dates to tomorrow 🙏🏾

The Tesla website seemed to be fixed today but it’s definitely “back to broken” this afternoon. In the time that it was working-ish, the “expected delivery” dates still weren’t showing up. It’s been 3 weeks so I guess I’m working on perfecting the “practice of insanity” (repeating the same steps over and over while expecting different results). At some point the process will change, right? Someday there will be a VIN?

The Tesla website seemed to be fixed today but it’s definitely “back to broken” this afternoon. In the time that it was working-ish, the “expected delivery” dates still weren’t showing up. It’s been 3 weeks so I guess I’m working on perfecting the “practice of insanity” (repeating the same steps over and over while expecting different results). At some point the process will change, right? Someday there will be a VIN?
well their front end definitely works, it's not the networking that's down, yesterday their customer db was wonky and had outtage for 1/2 a day, probably to rebuild. However it's down again so Tesla db admins are definitely working this weekends.

@Deepchad1 …Congratulations. I saw your update on another page and wanted to reference here. It looks like you ordered a Model Y with a 7-seat config and April 4 and got a call on Friday, May 21st from your SA saying you had a match in production and should expect delivery in 10 days.
There are a lot of folks with roughly the same order date (plus / minus a week) that are active on this page and I wanted to let this page know.