Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When was your Order date? any options? I am in Roseville, Northern California.
OD October 9, 2021. Profile was done on Nov 23, 2021. White exterior, black interior, 19 in wheels, No fsd. It's been a long wait. I called my local dealer. He told me in his system, he could see a date of Aug 2 or 3, when my EDD was still July 25 to sometime in Aug. But he said that this date might change.

Reactions: MrsWinterWheat
When did you order your vehicle? And what kind of configuration? Maybe we are both getting closer.
I hope we are!!

Model Y LR | Ext White | Int Black | Seats 7 | Wheels 19" | Tow No | FSD No
Ordered Oct 25/2021 | Pick Up Location Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (Canada)

I chatted with someone at Tesla and they told me they see a soft VIN match for Aug 5. 🤞

Reactions: Hopeqing
I hope we are!!

Model Y LR | Ext White | Int Black | Seats 7 | Wheels 19" | Tow No | FSD No
Ordered Oct 25/2021 | Pick Up Location Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (Canada)

I chatted with someone at Tesla and they told me they see a soft VIN match for Aug 5. 🤞
Awesome! Same exact configuration. I think we are all getting close. Otherwise, Tesla won't be looking at my account and wondering if I have a trade-in. Light to the end of our long tunnel!! We pick up in NY.

First time poster here but since I've been refreshing this forum daily for the past few weeks, I thought I'd share my update. Order date: 12/30/21. Seven seater, blue exterior, white interior, with tow and full FSD from the start. Got a VIN today with expected delivery date of August 12 - 18.

I'm wondering if having FSD from the beginning makes a difference compared to adding it later.

First time poster here but since I've been refreshing this forum daily for the past few weeks, I thought I'd share my update. Order date: 12/30/21. Seven seater, blue exterior, white interior, with tow and full FSD from the start. Got a VIN today with expected delivery date of August 12 - 18.

I'm wondering if having FSD from the beginning makes a difference compared to adding it later.
I ordered two months before you. Almost exact same build minus FSD.

Just my opinion…I honestly don’t think it matters if you do it from the start but it could. You are in the priority lane if you have it on a 7 seater.

Well Tesla called today and I even answered but apparently they couldn’t hear me multiple times saying hello. So “Ryan from a Tesla” hung up and said they would try again… so far no call back, and the number just goes to a call center. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Nothing about this whole thing has just been simple.

I ordered two months before you. Almost exact same build minus FSD.

Just my opinion…I honestly don’t think it matters if you do it from the start but it could. You are in the priority lane if you have it on a 7 seater.
Same here - 7 seat, blue/white w/ tow. Still waiting for my VIN. Started without FSD, added later, and removed again a few days ago. Order Date 10/31/2021.

Reactions: rudebwoi