Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : June 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP
Blue
5 seat - Black
Tow hitch
OD: June 2th
ODD: June - July
EDD: None
EDD1: July 17-25 received EDD 4 weeks after order placed (July 4th)
Delivery Scheduled for Jul 24th
Delivered ON TIME
VIN: assigned (July 4th)

Picked it up yesterday. Tesla was 30 minutes behind schedule - which was not a big deal for me. Delivery was smooth. Car was flawless. No mudflaps and no PPF. It does have HW4 and matrix

Reactions: Krypton_EV
Picked her up yesterday and the transaction was fairly smooth. I checked the car inside and out and it’s flawless.

Car came equipped with HW4, Matrix, PPF and Mudflaps. This thing is literally a rocket!
IMG_8882.jpeg

Reactions: King David
Nope, just certain regions. It should be standard with mud flaps since Tesla determined that it was a vulnerable spot which catches debris from the front tires. As if the rest of the country doesn't have road grime, mud, sand, salt, gravel, asphalt, etc. on the roadways.
I'm in Illinois. I asked my SA about mudflaps and PPF and he confirmed that our region gets both.

1690428588158.png

Finally got Betty (white)! Had a slight imperfection on the driver door, there is a sort of reverse dent on the panel. It has a nickel-sized bulge, informed them before accepting and they told me to schedule it to get fixed and that I would not be charged. We'll see how that goes... It's a lease so I wasn't too worried about it. The plan is to purchase a new one once lease is up and the refreshed version is released. Loving it so far!

Got a VIN!!
MYLR
Black
5 seats
Black interior
20" Induction wheels
No hitch
regular auto pilot
OD: 6/27
ODD: June-July
ODD2: July-August
VIN: Assigned 7-14 7SAYGDEE0PF835265
EDD#1: 7/28-8/4

I've checked the Reddit posts and can tell it's a Fremont build, so I'm assuming it's HW4 and Matrix headlights. The lookup guy asks for a "small donation" now to look up VINs for all the details. What is a small donation? $1... $3... $5?
I'm curious as to the build date. Does anybody know how to look that up?
Arrrrgh!! Delivery date pushed back!!

EDD2# 8/4-8/13

Where can you see vehicles waiting for pickup? I'll be picking up at the Bloomington, IL location.
Well, if they're like here, they get picked up from the physical location, or service center. If you don't have that, maybe it's not possible. The location here in Naperville, parks them in front of the building with their hazard lights flashing.